Guest superzak

Whats the best Derby County goal you've seen live

Latest Updates

23 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Very late to this topic. 

Had to be Martin's goal against Wigan:

Not the prettiest, but context is important. He was coming back from injury, we were missing him. It was a terrible match, but when he came on at halftime, the mood of the whole away section lifted. 

That goal made me believe we could do it, that it was our year. Of course , he got injured again in the next match, but that's beside the point. 

Don't think I've ever celebrated a goal quite like that one.

Granty made some cracking saves in that game too. Especially that one in front of us in the first half.

Trevor Hebberd v Newcastle

I had a fiver on him as first goal scorer with the bookies at the back of the pop side.

On 7/4/2017 at 19:27, Hoppo said:

Trevor Hebberd v Newcastle

I had a fiver on him as first goal scorer with the bookies at the back of the pop side.

Great goal, great game. One of the first games I remember in the old first division.
Also if you freeze frame the final second of the clip you can see Anna Soubry MP about the only Tory left in the remain camp for the EU, before she was an MP presenting central news east!

On 03/07/2017 at 22:37, DavesaRam said:

And George Thorne's goal against Manure. It might even have been Thorne who played it to Chris Martin, who paused then played a killer through ball to Thorne who hadn't stopped running, who banged it in. It sticks out as something they had planned beforehand in defiance of Clement's dull, dull, then slow it down and go backwards approach. Thorne hadn't been allowed out of his own half all season, so it was direct disobedience, and absolutely brilliant.

Clement genuinely said on Radio Derby afterwards; "I don't know what he was doing there".