Hillsborough - Six Charged

Gaspode

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
7 hours ago, Red Ram said:

Perhaps a reprise of "The Truth" would be appropriate, since it actually would be this time. 

Tbf all the sun did was print what the police told them. You would like to think our public authorities would tell the truth.

not that I like to defend the sun newspaper, not really a newspaper is it?

10 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Tbf all the sun did was print what the police told them. You would like to think our public authorities would tell the truth.

They were trying to give it away in a paper shop in Meadowhall last Saturday, nobody would take one

10 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Great media that, print what your told without any checks first, or wondering why there were no outraged fans telling of robberies or being pissed on. General rule of thumb if someone tells you something that sounds like complete b******s it normally is.

6 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Great media that, print what your told without any checks first, or wondering why there were no outraged fans telling of robberies or being pissed on. General rule of thumb if someone tells you something that sounds like complete b******s it normally is.

And to listen to Trump you'd think fake news is a new thing.

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

Back then with how their fans behaved it would probably not have sounded b******s though.

5 hours ago, davenportram said:

While I whole heartedly agree with what you are saying I do wonder if so many people on here still harbor the same feelings towards the person that said this about the disaster as they do towards the Sun....?

"I will always remain convinced that those Liverpool fans who died were killed by Liverpool people"

and

“They were drunk. They killed their own,”

I very much doubt they do.

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

While I whole heartedly agree with what you are saying I do wonder if so many people on here still harbor the same feelings towards the person that said this about the disaster as they do towards the Sun....?

"I will always remain convinced that those Liverpool fans who died were killed by Liverpool people"

and

I do. Never forgave him for that.

He later admitted it was just what he'd been told though. It was pure ignorance on his part whereas the Sun was part of a political conspiracy to protect SYP and the Thatcher government.

36 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

and

Never actually seen them quotes, who made them?

On 29/06/2017 at 23:01, MuespachRam said:

and

He's no different to the many who believed the bile fed to them in a cover up. It's no fault of their own, with media and an inquest tells nga the same story it's inevitable that many will believe it.

On 2017-6-28 at 19:58, Boycie said:

At least the Liverpool supporters are getting justice at last.

Justice will only be done when people stand trial, are convicted and a prison sentence is served.

Archived