I wander if grimsby town tickets be relesed soon

B4ev6is

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I wander if grimsby town tickets be like £10 if they are I can imagen this one selling out given whole stand but maybe given a section in the home ends should be a good day out I am going to this one cant wait.

We wont take that many.. First round of the cup, team full of subs. Nah, won't bother myself.

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

We wont take that many.. First round of the cup, team full of subs. Nah, won't bother myself.

Well I ain't passing up an opportunity to frequent Steels Cornerhose!

Haddock, chips, mushy peas, pot of tea plus bread and butter...........come on Angry, I'll save ya a chip! :thumbsup:

20170619-115613-largejpg.jpg

40 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Well I ain't passing up an opportunity to frequent Steels Cornerhose!

Haddock, chips, mushy peas, pot of tea plus bread and butter...........come on Angry, I'll save ya a chip! :thumbsup:

20170619-115613-largejpg.jpg

Mushy peas... yuk.

Last time I went to Cleethorpes I can't recall a pier. There was a train station and a row of run down buildings. I went on the beach when the tide was out and it was miles to the sea. Then when the tide came in some blokes came around on some quads telling everyone to get off the sand. It was blowing a gale too and I ended up with half the beach in my eyes. 

A bloke I work with had a static at Cleethorpes and thinks it's great.

All in all ok for a day out for a footy match but skegg's better for a family day by the sea.

21 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Last time I went to Cleethorpes I can't recall a pier.

I've heard its not a very big one.

(altho the locals keep implying its a decent length).

Avoid the chippy next to the ground (corner next to McDonalds). Avoid is harsh but you can get much better if you hold off and get right into Cleethorpes.

The pubs also shut down on the corner, one across the road is still open but usually rammed. 

Just stick to Cleethorpes, Wetherspoons up there as a roof terrace if you can be arsed to walk the three flights of stairs.

12 minutes ago, David said:

Avoid the chippy next to the ground (corner next to McDonalds). Avoid is harsh but you can get much better if you hold off and get right into Cleethorpes.

The pubs also shut down on the corner, one across the road is still open but usually rammed. 

Just stick to Cleethorpes, Wetherspoons up there as a roof terrace if you can be arsed to walk the three flights of stairs.

Why don't you host a BBQ for forum members?

Good chance for people to thank you personally for your efforts. 

Archived