I am aiming for national tetsudo champership competion

B4ev6is

Hey guys this year I am aiming for tetsudo competion this year but been struggling with injuries I have but I am hoping to take part and hope to bring something back to derby but back to my club. But the competion will be tough as I have not taken part in last to injury. But good news is I am final going to see physco about and see if they can sort me out.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys this year I am aiming for tetsudo competion this year but been struggling with injuries I have but I am hoping to take part and hope to bring something back to derby but back to my club. But the competion will be tough as I have not taken part in last to injury. But good news is I am final going to see physco about and see if they can sort me out.

Good luck, knock em dead b4.

Hey different events to take part in but came close in last couple but narrowly missing out. But I am hopeful to win something and become a champion but not until october but if I get the go ahead I will start some light training in a swimming pool. But just need to constract on getting this injury sorted. Been brothering me last few years but I know what derby players go through spcail geouge thorn it is frusrating as hell.

Archived