We're all in it together...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I don't know how someone can live with themselves, owning palaces, estates and unimaginable riches whilst people are dying on trolleys in hospitals and sleeping rough on the streets. It's disgusting. 

Don't forget the fake tan and blonde highlights, rubbing it right in for those that can't afford an holiday waking up each morning pasty as owt

IMG_0013.JPG

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I don't know how someone can live with themselves, owning palaces, estates and unimaginable riches whilst people are dying on trolleys in hospitals and sleeping rough on the streets. It's disgusting. 

I'm sure she will be fine.. I would 

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

These people are conditioned to it. From the very first suck on the wet nurse's tit they learn they are superior. Everything around them - lackeys, palaces and what-have-you shields them from real people. Yes, it stinks but we have the state we deserve.

20 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Indeed. Poor dear will only be taking in £82 million this year which is the very definition of austerity, is it not?

That's not even 10% of a strong and stable government. I think we should pay for 2 royal families at that price because it's always a good idea to carry a spare one.

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Indeed. Poor dear will only be taking in £82 million this year which is the very definition of austerity, is it not?

She'll need some of the extra cash to pay the bedroom tax on her council house that she lives in at the end of The Mall.

I have absolutely no issues with the monarchy,they at least have the balls to send their children into the armed forces to serve their country and most of them have themselves.

My problem is with our so called elected politicians who think it's ok to give public services a less than inflation one percent pay rise for the past 5 years whilst giving themselves 17 percent....

Archived