New Invention

1of4

A USA supermarket is trying to take credit for inventing the sausage roll and as started selling it as a new snack they are calling a Puff Dog.

Does this mean if you give something that as been around for years a new name you can now claim to have invented it.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

A USA supermarket is trying to take credit for inventing the sausage roll and as started selling it as a new snack they are calling a Puff Dog.

Does this mean if you give something that as been around for years a new name you can now claim to have invented it.

Typical American BS, they think they have invented everything. You have to remember less than half the population has never left the state they where born in, nevermind the country.

54 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Typical American BS, they think they have invented everything. You have to remember less than half the population has never left the state they where born in, nevermind the country.

Careful we have Yanks who post on here.. They have just moved to defcon 3 and are spinning up cylos 1 thru 3.

25 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Careful we have Yanks who post on here.. They have just moved to defcon 3 and are spinning up cylos 1 thru 3.

The ones that post in here would probably agree. 

Just like over here where people think the earth is flat and it was created in seven days.

35 minutes ago, David said:

Saw this American invention the other day, genius.

IMG_0279.PNG

I've got one of those at home, now I know how I should be using it. To embarrassed to say what I've been using it for.

3 hours ago, 1of4 said:

This reminds me of 20+ years ago when I was working as a temp in the small business advice centre on Normanton Road. A guy came in and was adamant that he had invented a cure for the common cold. He was really cagey about it and said it was a family secret that had been passed down through the ages.

We explained to him the regulations around manufacturing and certification of medications, at which point he said he wouldn't need any of that as it was 100% natural.

After some cajoling and promises on our side that we wouldn't share his secret, he announced in hushed tones that it was a mixture of hot water, honey and lemon juice :D

Just watched Count Arthur Strong and his invention of a Soupover. It's like a sleepover but with soup and no sleeping. 

Archived