Jake Buxton - signed for Burton

4 hours ago, David said:

Sounds an awful lot like gambling that does, retract man retract.

This is an Internet forum, I've lost my left testicle on several signings yet it is still with me today.

I think it was @DcFc Dyycheee who still yet to run through Derby City Centre naked over a signing as well.

Anything but money, nobody holds you to it thankfully, would find it hard to explain to the missus if they did.

Not gambling, I'm not trying to win something 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JG400 said:

But that's my point he looked fine along side Keogh , who was then a commanding CH in our team, when Keogh was injured and Buxton was the main CH he looked halve the player , I give you Derby 4 - Ipswich 4 as an example I remember our defense was all over the place in that game

Keogh still plays for us though? So what is the issue?

5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

After the Birmingham game when we conceded 2 in added time I ranted on Facebook "we won't get promoted this season", someone called me crazy and bet me £1000 that we would get promoted.  I took that bet (crazy I know).

I never did hear from that mate again.

Is his name Mel?

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He might be needed as well DEL, looks like Brayford is being hawked around by Sheffield United and I'm not sure the Brewers can afford him. Would be gutted to lose one hero in the Bray but it would be easier to take if he's replaced by Bucko.

22 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

How can people say we've moved on? Moved backwards maybe, but not forwards. Fact is, we were better when he was here than we have been since he left. 

I'd have that squad back in a heartbeat.

No matter how worse they've gotten individually since they left us they'd still be better as a collective 

I can see the sense for moral and dressing room presence but come on this would be a massive step backwards,we sold him on because his best days were behind him.

If this is the sort of signing we are looking to bring in then i fear the worse for this season,are we really this desperate or as Rowett been told to slash the wage bill and take us back to the Nigel Clough days.

Calm down everyone, Bucko the King is not returning to DCFC, he will be at Burton where he will do a good job for them, yes of course we have moved on , signing players like Davis and Wisdom is proof of this, as I have said on many occasions, our defence with Carson, Wisdom, Keogh, Davis and Fozzy, will be one of the best in the championship, if not the best. Let's see what our starting 11 looks like on the 4th of August before we make to many judgements. In Rowett I trust.

23 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I don't think it's the fans that make the decisions on these matters...you would be best dropping Gary a quick email sharpish,that should do the trick.

You've clearly forgot that your post starting the thread asked for our opinions. Too bad if they don't coincide with yours. 

Where's the evidence the club were ever interested ?

Ignored this topic until now. Expected the worst..

But i'm glad the majority didn't even think about getting Bucko back. Not even back up quality for a team that wants promotion to PL. (Well wait..)

No disrespect to Bucko though.

Boom.

Buxton, Barker, Brayford, I idolised all 3 of them while they were Rams so it's incredibly easy for me to love them again now they're at the Pirelli.

Now if you'd just let Bryson out on loan for a season it'd be like RamsReunited and I'd be happy as larry.

Brilliant last 3 transfer windows from NC, really brilliant.

Just now, ronnieronalde said:

Boom.

Buxton, Barker, Brayford, I idolised all 3 of them while they were Rams so it's incredibly easy for me to love them again now they're at the Pirelli.

Now if you'd just let Bryson out on loan for a season it'd be like RamsReunited and I'd be happy as larry.

Wasn't Brayford only on loan and now back at Sheff Utd?

4 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Boom.

Don't forget warnock. Sammon will be next and yes please take bryson

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

Don't forget warnock. Sammon will be next and yes please take bryson

I don't count Warnock, not at the club under NC so I never liked him. Now I need to start I guess.

Sammon, can't see NC going back in for him. I like him as a lad but he's had too many spells without goals for him suddenly to turn into the goalscoring target man NC hoped he'd be.

You're wrong on Bryson, he's still a player. But if you lot are happy to let him leave, the Brewers would love to have him.

Archived