Jake Buxton - signed for Burton

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I read somewhere once that Jake had started his coaching badges? If so,he might be willing to accept fairly modest pay in exchange,say, to gain experience in the Academy and fill in at first team level if needed. If that were the case,he'd be a great influence in the first team dressing room and a very positive influence on the younger players.In those circumstances,a big yes from me.  

16 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Did I read somewhere once that Jake had started his coaching badges? If so,he might be willing to accept fairly modest pay in exchange,say, to gain experience in the Academy and fill in at first team level if needed. If that were the case,he'd be a great influence in the first team dressing room and a very positive influence on the younger players.In those circumstances,a big yes from me.  

Surely this is the only way it would work. A popular player for us but surely Jake would want to be playing regularly which he wouldn't in the normal scheme of things.

Be great if Rowett had broader plans that drew Jake back but not as a regular starter.

Archived