Michael Hefele

DCFC1388

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So was I, just we have Davies, Keogh, Shackell, Pearce and Wisdom/Baird that can play CB. Doesn't look like a position we really need to be buying more of unless one or two leave.

Small squad Rowett said.

Usually when I have used a loaf of bread I buy a new one.

Sometimes if I'm feeling flush I'll buy a couple, just in case one loaf goes unexpectedly bad, that's called prudence

When it's Christmas and I know the shops will be shut for 1 day, I buy 10 million quids worth of bread to make sure I'm well covered, that's called the Derby Way ?

15 minutes ago, David said:

So was I, just we have Davies, Keogh, Shackell, Pearce and Wisdom/Baird that can play CB. Doesn't look like a position we really need to be buying more of unless one or two leave.

Small squad Rowett said.

And Rawson, plus Forsyth has played there in emergencies. And Hanson played there in youth team. We aren't short of cover

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Sometimes if I'm feeling flush I'll buy a couple, just in case one loaf goes unexpectedly bad, that's called prudence

When it's Christmas and I know the shops will be shut for 1 day, I buy 10 million quids worth of bread to make sure I'm well covered, that's called the Derby Way ?

Ten million quids worth - that's a helluva lot of dough!

30 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

Maybe he's available now Copenhagen's Danish defender Mathias Jorgensen has signed for Huddersfield 

I wished Jorgensen had signed for us.. But not our calibre right now tbh.

Anyway we don't need a CB at this point.

17 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Need to get Pearce, Shackell and Rawson gone IMO first. Pearce was terrible second half of last season. Cov fans said Rawson was the worst pro footballer they've seen so I have no hope of him making it here.

Agreed with you regarding Pearce and Rawson. 

28 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Need to get Pearce, Shackell and Rawson gone IMO first. Pearce was terrible second half of last season. Cov fans said Rawson was the worst pro footballer they've seen so I have no hope of him making it here.

Yet Rotherham fans who saw him play at a higher level seemed to think he was a decent player. Perhaps Coventry are such a shambles at the minute it's almost impossible to look good in that side?

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Yet Rotherham fans who saw him play at a higher level seemed to think he was a decent player. Perhaps Coventry are such a shambles at the minute it's almost impossible to look good in that side?

Maybe, but if he was any use to us he would have been given a chance by now surely? Seems to be going backwards rather than stepping up.

6 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Maybe, but if he was any use to us he would have been given a chance by now surely? Seems to be going backwards rather than stepping up.

I agree he hasn't progressed as we would have hoped after a good spell at Rotherham but I am not ready to totally write him off yet. Maybe a season long loan at a decent league one side will do him some good and we can recall him if we pick up injuries in the CB department.

10 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Ten million quids worth - that's a helluva lot of dough!

Worth it though crust in case 

11 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Pfft. Sandhus in Allestree was never closed on Christmas day :lol:

Archived