Steven Caulker - Signed for Dundee

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't he the one for arrested in March for failing to provide breath sample or something like that? 

Apart from that he's good player (not sure if he got injured recently?)

Only 1 year left on his deal and im sure QPR would want his wages off their books...I cant see him getting those reported wages from anyone at this level so i guess we will see what sort of hunger he has by whether he takes a pay cut and moves club or whether he sits on his last year of a contract.

He is still 25 so nowhere near over the hill, he would tick the pace and athleticm  boxes Rowett has previously mentioned, if he was to join i have faith in rowetts judgement that Caulker would arrive with the hunger to succeed and to show his quality once again.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Only 1 year left on his deal and im sure QPR would want his wages off their books...I cant see him getting those reported wages from anyone at this level so i guess we will see what sort of hunger he has by whether he takes a pay cut and moves club or whether he sits on his last year of a contract.

He is still 25 so nowhere near over the hill, he would tick the pace and athleticm  boxes Rowett has previously mentioned, if he was to join i have faith in rowetts judgement that Caulker would arrive with the hunger to succeed and to show his quality once again.

Very good points. I think we could get him quite cheap, due to those factors you mention. If he isn't playing at QPR, and is on big money with 1 year left, it seems quite likely they would want to get him off their books. 

49 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Silly, Chrissy's back 9-0-1

Sillier......7-1-1-1

Thorne is also back. 

Thorne in (the whole) midfield 

Ince on both wings and in the 'hole'

Martin on the floor just outside the D

Just now, Andicis said:

Seemingly from this he has an attitude problem. 

Yeah sound like it to me, can't see Derby accepting this to be honest unless GR going to help him to resolve the attitude problem. 

Archived