Steven Caulker - Signed for Dundee

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would imagine he'd replace Keogh, wouldn't be adverse to this at all if Keogh does go. Another one like wisdom and ince that had potential but sort of lost his way, but he's still young and given that we might be able to get him at cut price if QPR get rid, we could get him back in track and he could prove a shrewd addition 

No way would we pay him that much but would be a quality signing, only 25, for some reason I thought he was older.

Can only see it happening if it was for a low fee plus Keogh going. Maybe a swap for Christie? QPR were linked with him

Top player, his career has stalled a bit after the whole being relegated every season since the dawn of time thing but probably worth a punt. Athletic, strong, can play a ball and defends as well -  just what we could do with if we're ditching Keogh/Shackell/Pearce.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new LB in.

I just can't see Forsyth being a Rowett player, Forsyth likes to attack, Rowett likes to not.

He may well like to attack but defensively he would be solid enough for Rowett

Would be an impressive signing.  Always rated him - although he's surely the antithesis of what we're supposed to be looking for, isn't he?

Is his heart still in it - he's wasted several years at QPR...

He has pedigree, but does he have that hunger?

Archived