Coneheadjohn

1 hour ago, David said:

Seen bigger crowds waiting to sign on outside Grimsby job centre

Least they are looking for real jobs..... :ph34r:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I thought it was a peaceful protest. Didn't hear about any of the kidnappings. All this couldn't be right wing bs to try and put people of attending could it?

No, they are the sister organisation of what appears or be a radical leftist cult in America.

Source - former members of the cult. That would be the FAR LEFT cult. And the FBI who have considered them a low level terror threat.

2 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

No, they are the sister organisation of what appears or be a radical leftist cult in America.

Source - former members of the cult. That would be the FAR LEFT cult. And the FBI who have considered them a low level terror threat.

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. Cos of the heat.

20 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight. Cos of the heat.

And your conscience. Apparently kidnapping someone's ok as long as you do it to stick it to the man.

Actual far left cult like group infesting campuses, schools, and potentially even mayoral offices , with apparent international reach, responsible for violence, standing accused of kidnap and monitored by the FBI = what's the problem?

Bloke who doesn't parrot progressive crap on football forum = Nazi who must be trolled forevermore!

1 minute ago, StringerBell said:

And your conscience. Apparently kidnapping someone's ok as long as you do it to stick it to the man.

Actual far left cult like group infesting campuses, schools, and potentially even mayoral offices , with apparent international reach, responsible for violence, standing accused of kidnap and monitored by the FBI = what's the problem?

Bloke who doesn't parrot progressive crap on football forum = Nazi who must be trolled forevermore!

Yeah, I'm always banging on about how violent 'left wing' groups are always been mis-represented in the mainstream media and that they are mostly good guys just got fed up with been marginalised by evil women.

I actually didn't realise that these murderous left wing cults even existed. Thankfully we've got you to dig things up from alt-right websites, who are definitley not exagerating things to 'balance' against the sort of things that their followers are actually doing. Jo Cox/Finsbury mosque/Mosque in Canada/Portland stabbings etc etc.

Yeah, the main problem is definitely Communists been incited to kill by hate preachers like the shadow chancellor.

59 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Yeah, I'm always banging on about how violent 'left wing' groups are always been mis-represented in the mainstream media and that they are mostly good guys just got fed up with been marginalised by evil women.

I actually didn't realise that these murderous left wing cults even existed. Thankfully we've got you to dig things up from alt-right websites, who are definitley not exagerating things to 'balance' against the sort of things that their followers are actually doing. Jo Cox/Finsbury mosque/Mosque in Canada/Portland stabbings etc etc.

Yeah, the main problem is definitely Communists been incited to kill by hate preachers like the shadow chancellor.

Or the Bernie Sanders supporter or the failed attempts to kill Trump. You do realise far left violence is on the rise again right? Followers =/= organisations. 

My knowledge of BAMN came after the Berkeley riots. I don't think any of the coverage I watched was alt-right. Might have watched a couple of Rebel Media videos. Since when is someone like Tim Pool alt-right? I'd get the everyone who disagrees with me is Hitler meme but I really can't be bothered. 

But besides, what has your sarcastic whataboutery got to do with BAMN or their British counterparts? What has that got to do with McRamfans notion that these people are only here beside of the failure of right wing politics? Or that such a hard left group are equatable to poll tax rioters?

What does it say about you that you can't even bring yourself to condemn such a group as BAMN and their affiliates because you'd rather bang on about right wing media or the alt-right instead?

9 hours ago, StringerBell said:

What has that got to do with McRamfans notion that these people are only here beside of the failure of right wing politics? Or that such a hard left group are equatable to poll tax rioters?

So you want to highlight BAMN, however you don't give any balance you just try and shove your alt right agenda down peoples throats.  Yes, it's my opinion

Read this, ring any bells? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

And this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Berkeley_protests

Keep pushing your alt right agenda and I will keep calling you out on it, as do others on here do.

Oh, by the way, stop assumimg I am left wing.

31 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

So you want to highlight BAMN, however you don't give any balance you just try and shove your alt right agenda down peoples throats.  Yes, it's my opinion

Read this, ring any bells? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

And this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Berkeley_protests

Keep pushing your alt right agenda and I will keep calling you out on it, as do others on here do.

Oh, by the way, stop assumimg I am left wing.

Stop assuming I'm left wing, as he calls me a white nationalist for criticising a far left organisation accused by former members of being a cult on on the FBI's radar.

You're off your rocker.

Why do I need to look at things I already know about? Milo Yiannopolous exists. Oh.

"Oh". You could have just said that when I pointed out BAMN shouldn't be compared to the poll tax rioters, instead of doing what you did do - doubling down, going on to compare them to football hooligans and the government.

53 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Why do I need to look at things I already know about? Milo Yiannopolous exists. Oh.

It's not all about you. Links are there for others to take a look at the background.

Please show me where I called you a white nationalist? Yet more made up ****.

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

It's not all about you. Links are there for others to take a look at the background.

Please show me where I called you a white nationalist? Yet more made up ****.

Do you even know what alt-right means? Since the Richard Spencer  sieg heil incident and conservative  shitpposters distanced themselves from the movement it's pretty much nailed on white nationalism. So if I have an alt-right agenda, as you say I have, that means you are calling me a white nationalist.

The thing is, when you see "yet more" made up stuff 'yet again', you look a bit foolish when there is no evidence of me making stuff up right now or in the past.

When it comes to your attitude it does seem to be all about me actually. It should be quite simple for an ordinary person to condemn BAMN but when I condemn BAMN you seem to feel the need to argue against condemning BAMN. 

The Met would have set their stall out early, no nonsense policing normally puts a stop to they're stupid antics and they slowly make they're way back to Daddy's house in the shires.

These groups have the same faces jumping on the back of any protest. Blackblock, Antifa, BLM etc same ones at every anti demo... one week they're protesting against 'nazis' next week in support of refugees coming through the tunnel then the gentrification of areas they don't and wouldn't live anywhere near, causing thousands of pounds worth of damage, assaulting officers and horses along the way. 

1 minute ago, PrivateDerby said:

These groups have the same faces jumping on the back of any protest. Blackblock, Antifa, BLM etc same ones at every anti demo... one week they're protesting against 'nazis' next week in support of refugees coming through the tunnel then the gentrification of areas they don't and wouldn't live anywhere near, causing thousands of pounds worth of damage, assaulting officers and horses along the way. 

I don't deny this, there does appear to be a militant contingent of professional protesters, but thankfully they are in the minority and don't negate the fact that peace, love, compassion and equality are still ideas worth protesting for

Archived