Day of Rage?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, StivePesley said:

I'm well aware of that - you realise that is evidence of them not being the same thing.

Yes in the same way that antifa LA aren't the same thing as antifa New York. But they're both antifa. I really don't understand the point you're making. Do you think I'm under the impression Yvette Falarca is going to turn up today?

As I already said on another thread, up until yesterday I had no idea BAMN were active in the UK. It turns out there is an affiliated UK group with the same monicker and as I already know about their antics in the US I find that troubling. This is the sister organisation that was formed in the same year. Saying there're not the same thing is like saying BLM in the states aren't the same thing as BLM in the U.K. In fact I don't even know if BLM UK are officially affiliated with BLM like this affiliation with BAMN is.

They are sister organisations in cahoots with the same ideology that are seperated by geography. Let's hope the UK lot aren't quite as scary, but there is cause for concern.

I saw the joke earlier btw, have no problem with it.

9 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Yes in the same way that antifa LA aren't the same thing as antifa New York. But they're both antifa. I really don't understand the point you're making. Do you think I'm under the impression Yvette Falarca is going to turn up today?

As I already said on another thread, up until yesterday I had no idea BAMN were active in the UK. It turns out there is an affiliated UK group with the same monicker and as I already know about their antics in the US I find that troubling. This is the sister organisation that was formed in the same year. Saying there're not the same thing is like saying BLM in the states aren't the same thing as BLM in the U.K. In fact I don't even know if BLM UK are officially affiliated with BLM like this affiliation with BAMN is.

They are sister organisations in cahoots with the same ideology that are seperated by geography. Let's hope the UK lot aren't quite as scary, but there is cause for concern.

I saw the joke earlier btw, have no problem with it.

I've never heard of these groups before, but maybe they are just "doing the things that no one else is prepared to do"

6 hours ago, StringerBell said:

They tend not to kidnap people.

Tories has had this country held to ransom for years. Plenty people died under their watch, the old, the mentally ill - actually anyone being ill. It is know as austerity, or social cleansing if you want to cynical.

Just now, McRamFan said:

Tories has had this country held to ransom for years. Plenty people died under their watch, the old, the mentally ill - actually anyone being ill. It is know as austerity, or social cleansing if you want to cynical.

Phone the police.

1 hour ago, StringerBell said:

That's the bottom line - there hasn't been much reported on the demo so I guess it passed without incident. I just didn;t want to see people being tarred with the same brush without any hard evidence

Edit: This on the Guardian

but despite claims that violent opportunists might hijack the protest the crowd remained peaceful and slowly began to disband

Looks like you can sleep easy :)

6 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

That's the bottom line - there hasn't been much reported on the demo so I guess it passed without incident. I just didn;t want to see people being tarred with the same brush without any hard evidence

Edit: This on the Guardian

Looks like you can sleep easy :)

Doesn't look like many turned up 

jq3hnb.jpg

8 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Oooohhh very sinister...Thought you said that they where scary and kidnapping's would happen...???

Yes they are scary. Yes I did say kidnappings would happen in our tiny mind. Although I'm not quite sure how a long distance shot of a crowd of people is some kind of proof kidnapping didn't happen. I suppose if people are kidnapped and forced to comply with some far left doctrine you'd be quite happy with that though, which is probably why you test the matter in sucks a flippant way. 

People were actually kidnapped. Its weird how you're so forgiving of extremist behaviour on the left. One might think you're sympathetic to left wing extremism.

12 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Yes they are scary. Yes I did say kidnappings would happen in our tiny mind. Although I'm not quite sure how a long distance shot of a crowd of people is some kind of proof kidnapping didn't happen. I suppose if people are kidnapped and forced to comply with some far left doctrine you'd be quite happy with that though, which is probably why you test the matter in sucks a flippant way. 

People were actually kidnapped. Its weird how you're so forgiving of extremist behaviour on the left. One might think you're sympathetic to left wing extremism.

Didn't think your mind was tiny......

One might think you are sympathetic to right wing extremism.  Anyone can type out assumptions and veiled insults about people, if that is all you have, you have lost the arguement.

Just now, McRamFan said:

Didn't think your mind was tiny......

One might think you are sympathetic to right wing extremism.  Anyone can type out assumptions and veiled insults about people, if that is all you have, you have lost the arguement.

Name me a time when that happened. I can name a time when it happened with you - on this thread.

'This group are a cult whose members have accused them of kidnapping'

'Yes but they're protesting against the Tories and Tories have held this country to ransom' 

THEY ******* KIDNAPPED SOMEONE!

4 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Name me a time when that happened. I can name a time when it happened with you - on this thread.

'This group are a cult whose members have accused them of kidnapping'

'Yes but they're protesting against the Tories and Tories have held this country to ransom' 

THEY ******* KIDNAPPED SOMEONE!

I thought it was a peaceful protest. Didn't hear about any of the kidnappings. All this couldn't be right wing bs to try and put people of attending could it?

Archived