Day of Rage?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

The title of a march in London today.

Could be interesting :ph34r:?

Thought this was gonna be about the fixture release but then I realised that is when Sky announce there first lot of matches.

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

Circle of life.  Under thatcher we had poll tax riots, under catchphrase we have this.  Goes to prove that right wing politics eventually fails when people wake up and smell the tax avoiding coffee...

It's organised by BAMN. It's not a normal reaction and it's been criticised by the survivors of Grenfell. They're a cult. 

Just now, StringerBell said:

It's organised by BAMN. It's not a normal reaction and it's been criticised by the survivors of Grenfell. They're a cult. 

So the lady speaking at the beginning is the lawyer who started the movement in 1995? Around some californian state law which she analysed and concluded would lead to some sort of apartheid. 

Only watched 3 or 4 minutes. Not clear how long the video was in total. But there's clearly some big leap that I'm missing that takes us from an ethnic minority californian lawyer to some riotous assembly that may be menacing. 

Is there a summary anywhere?

31 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

So the lady speaking at the beginning is the lawyer who started the movement in 1995? Around some californian state law which she analysed and concluded would lead to some sort of apartheid. 

Only watched 3 or 4 minutes. Not clear how long the video was in total. But there's clearly some big leap that I'm missing that takes us from an ethnic minority californian lawyer to some riotous assembly that may be menacing. 

Is there a summary anywhere?

Can't remember. I've not watched it since it came out 3 months ago

Archived