catram

Bradley Johnson

Latest Updates

2 hours ago, metalsheep02 said:

I think they were two different games. The early game when Bradley Johnson got booed off was the first game of the season vs Brighton. Johnson was clearly trying hard but kept giving the ball away. I think part of the tension was caused by Hughes being on the bench (and then bought on to replace him). Regardless the booing was pretty shameful.

Shirtgate was much later, under Mac 2. Not so certain but I think it was the home game vs Bristol City and Johnson was subbed after 30 minutes. At the time is appeared harsh as Mac could have taken off anyone bar Carson.

i got the two mixed up and stand corrected, thanks

2 hours ago, metalsheep02 said:

I think they were two different games. The early game when Bradley Johnson got booed off was the first game of the season vs Brighton. Johnson was clearly trying hard but kept giving the ball away. I think part of the tension was caused by Hughes being on the bench (and then bought on to replace him). Regardless the booing was pretty shameful.

Shirtgate was much later, under Mac 2. Not so certain but I think it was the home game vs Bristol City and Johnson was subbed after 30 minutes. At the time is appeared harsh as Mac could have taken off anyone bar Carson.

Shirt gate was Bristol City and it was a good strop,Bryson was dragged off as well,I think neither were fully fit?

The booing was a disgrace <_<.

15 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Shirt gate was Bristol City and it was a good strop,Bryson was dragged off as well,I think neither were fully fit?

The booing was a disgrace <_<.

He came out pretty quickly after the game to assure fans that his frustration was with himself and his own performance, not at being substituted. Whether or not you believe that is up to you, but both Mac and Bradley addressed it. 

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

He came out pretty quickly after the game to assure fans that his frustration was with himself and his own performance, not at being substituted. Whether or not you believe that is up to you, but both Mac and Bradley addressed it. 

It was dealt with,like you say,frustration.