Bradley Johnson

catram

45 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

This thread is irritating.

Johnson is going nowhere - he spoke warmly about a club where he had the greatest amount of success.

People are searching for outrage for the sake of it.

He'll be player of the season this time next year...

Andre will

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ramit said:

Last time is saw him on TV he gave me a look i didn't like

Outrageous, no respect for the club or faraway fans

Off he goes to Norwich or wherever he came from

To be fair to him, after the crap treatment he's received from some of our fans, I don't really blame him.

9 hours ago, maydrakin said:

This thread is irritating.

Johnson is going nowhere - he spoke warmly about a club where he had the greatest amount of success.

People are searching for outrage for the sake of it.

He'll be player of the season this time next year...

Says the man bumping a thread which was already half way down the page

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

To be fair to him, after the crap treatment he's received from some of our fans, I don't really blame him.

i was kidding, but are you being serious?  What crap treatment was that exactly?

5 minutes ago, ramit said:

i was kidding, but are you being serious?  What crap treatment was that exactly?

There was a game at the start of last season when he was subbed and a considerable section of our support saw fit to jeer him off the pitch. It was pathetic, moronic and embarrassing. I felt for the lad. No doubt these were the same idiots that cheered and loved him when he hit form later in the season.

21 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

There was a game at the start of last season when he was subbed and a considerable section of our support saw fit to jeer him off the pitch. It was pathetic, moronic and embarrassing. I felt for the lad. No doubt these were the same idiots that cheered and loved him when he hit form later in the season.

Some fans boo and jeer, some players throw their shirt on the ground.  Seems both parties behaved badly.

1 hour ago, ramit said:

Some fans boo and jeer, some players throw their shirt on the ground.  Seems both parties behaved badly.

I think they were two different games. The early game when Bradley Johnson got booed off was the first game of the season vs Brighton. Johnson was clearly trying hard but kept giving the ball away. I think part of the tension was caused by Hughes being on the bench (and then bought on to replace him). Regardless the booing was pretty shameful.

Shirtgate was much later, under Mac 2. Not so certain but I think it was the home game vs Bristol City and Johnson was subbed after 30 minutes. At the time is appeared harsh as Mac could have taken off anyone bar Carson.

2 minutes ago, metalsheep02 said:

Shirtgate was much later, under Mac 2. Not so certain but I think it was the home game vs Bristol City and Johnson was subbed after 30 minutes. At the time is appeared harsh as Mac could have taken off anyone bar Carson.

Took Bryson off too as far as I remember?

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Took Bryson off too as far as I remember?

Yes, I had forgotten that but Bryson went at the same time and didn't bother with any shirt based shenanigans.

I don't think either were booed off in the Bristol City game but Johnson was booed once he did the shirt strop.

2 hours ago, metalsheep02 said:

I think they were two different games. The early game when Bradley Johnson got booed off was the first game of the season vs Brighton. Johnson was clearly trying hard but kept giving the ball away. I think part of the tension was caused by Hughes being on the bench (and then bought on to replace him). Regardless the booing was pretty shameful.

i got the two mixed up and stand corrected, thanks

2 hours ago, metalsheep02 said:

Shirt gate was Bristol City and it was a good strop,Bryson was dragged off as well,I think neither were fully fit?

The booing was a disgrace <_<.

15 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Shirt gate was Bristol City and it was a good strop,Bryson was dragged off as well,I think neither were fully fit?

The booing was a disgrace <_<.

He came out pretty quickly after the game to assure fans that his frustration was with himself and his own performance, not at being substituted. Whether or not you believe that is up to you, but both Mac and Bradley addressed it. 

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

He came out pretty quickly after the game to assure fans that his frustration was with himself and his own performance, not at being substituted. Whether or not you believe that is up to you, but both Mac and Bradley addressed it. 

It was dealt with,like you say,frustration.

Archived