DCFC Fans - Words of Wisdom & Davies Podcast

David

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant once again. I love the random off-topic ramblings as they always make me laugh, the podcast wouldn't be the same without them. The thought of @David being sent a copy of the Peterborough chairman's autobiography to review had me in stitches, although I don't think anything will ever top @Alex W's "Colin Murray the cancer denier" line:D.

22 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Brilliant once again. I love the random off-topic ramblings as they always make me laugh, the podcast wouldn't be the same without them. The thought of @David being sent a copy of the Peterborough chairman's autobiography to review had me in stitches, although I don't think anything will ever top @Alex W's "Colin Murray the cancer denier" line:D.

That quote doesn't do me many favours out of context, does it. 

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

I think it's only a matter of time before Alex needs counselling for the bullying though :)

He will need it unless he changes his mind on Hughes before the next one, me and Scott have been trying to educate him today. Have to say he would make a rubbish peacekeeper, think he made Scott even angrier than he already was

33 minutes ago, David said:

He will need it unless he changes his mind on Hughes before the next one, me and Scott have been trying to educate him today. Have to say he would make a rubbish peacekeeper, think he made Scott even angrier than he already was

Like a red rag to a bull. 

2 hours ago, David said:

This is true. I think to be a peace keeper you need to appreciate the other man's viewpoint. Not his strongest set is it? 

I understand that their viewpoint is incorrect and they must be educated to know better. 

Also, bloody good fun to play devil's advocate, isn't it? In my defense I've seen the forum split with several on my side  of the argument too in the Hughes thread so I'm not alone. Ten million is acceptable for a player Rowett doesn't want. 

The fact that McLaren should still be in charge is gone now. My argument of not selling him died when we changed football philosophy to percentages again. 

Really interesting to hear the discussions on valuations with a bit of hindsight. £40m+ for Hughes, Ince, Keogh and Christie.. More like £20m all in including free p&p.

Podcasts become very telling documents of periods in time

Archived