Jordan Amavi

Yani P

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BuckoBeast said:

No way will this happen. Sure their chairman turned down something stupid like a 25 million bid for him. Not even that good. Saw him Vs Burton at Villa. He was atrocious. Nearly as bad as Hutton

Didn't Villa pay about 10 millions for him? Guess they want  their money back.

Like last season showed, we are short of left backs....I'm all for this :ph34r:

Would be a great signing.

i've always thought we should sign the last three blokes we just happen to have been linked with....amavi, whelan and soly march.  I don't mind if we sell Ince, hughes and keogh to get them because we need to freshen things up and gary knows exactly who we need.

last week  i was convinced we needed to sign George boyd, david cotterill and grant hanley. Even though i've never mentioned it before, these are absolutely who we need. I trust gary to know; to have identified the players and scouted them and everything. 

Next week i will be equally certain that the three players we need are ollie watkins, bilbo baggins and some bloke from peterboro.

4 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Didn't Villa pay about 10 millions for him? Guess they want  their money back.

Like last season showed, we are short of left backs....I'm all for this :ph34r:

Assuming Fozzy is back and if only Lowe could sort out his fitness/health then surely we have enough with Olson as additional cover. Somehow, we just have to avoid long term injuries in that cursed position. 

13 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Assuming Fozzy is back and if only Lowe could sort out his fitness/health then surely we have enough with Olson as additional cover. Somehow, we just have to avoid long term injuries in that cursed position. 

Injuries are the only concern we should have over LB. it should be the last position of concern for transfers as we have an established no. 1 (assuming Fozzy has fully recovered and is ready to go by match 1 of the season) and a youth product as back up. Ollsson was rubbish the last couple of months so could be one to go for me.

Regarding Amavi, it's a tenuous link at best. Even if we made £20 mill plus off a sale of a key player like Ince (which is optimistic) I wouldn't want a large portion of that spent on a left back - I imagine it would cost a fair whack to buy him

The reports seem to suggest this guy would be going for quite a bit of money and surely left back is last on the list when we've got 3 players on the books that can do a good job there at this level.

If this happens either:-

A. Sam Rush did it before he left.

B. Nigel Pearson still has access to the building and Mel's cheque book.

C. Gary Rowett is Paul Jewell after a successful diet and a nose job.

Archived