Sign in to follow this  
David

Hayfever v Gluten Free

Hayfever v Gluten Free  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which sufferers need to man up more?

• Hayfever
    • Gluten Free

Latest Updates

@David, have you ever tried peppermint oil, or ask the doctor to try Vitamin B12 injections. 

Missus had loads of problem with her guts, after cameras up and down they came up with the b12 injections every 3 months. 

It's made a massive difference.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, David said:

Eat a bag of pork scratching with zero alcohol in your body, awful.

After 5 pints they are the most flavoursome thing to enter your mouth 

This is gluten free and very good, especially the dark 'lager'!

https://www.celialager.co.uk/

Sold by Ocado and others I should imagine.

Edited by RoyMac5

7 hours ago, Boycie said:

£2.29 for 330ml?

give me a pint of pollen anyday.

Well, it's sometimes on a 3 for £5. It is very pleasant and I understand it's not compulsory to drink vast quantities of alcohol?

50 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well, it's sometimes on a 3 for £5. It is very pleasant and I understand it's not compulsory to drink vast quantities of alcohol?

Isn't it?

Nobody told me that? Them bloody crafty landlords!!

22 hours ago, David said:

I'm down to just meat basically, you need to eat a ton of meat to get those calories in, eat too much meat and your stools are like rocks.

....and the bi-product of all the protein is ammonia. You could end up with bowel cancer. 

Gluten, lactose and alcohol free doesn't mean meat only.

12 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Missus had loads of problem with her guts, after cameras up and down they came up with the b12 injections every 3 months.

Any footage?

13 minutes ago, RamNut said:

....and the bi-product of all the protein is ammonia. You could end up with bowel cancer. 

Gluten, lactose and alcohol free doesn't mean meat only.

Gluten, lactose and alcohol free is just part of the foodmap diet they tell you to follow with IBS, these just cover small areas. There's a huge list of other fruits, vegetables and things that are in foods to avoid. If followed strictly you're down to meat with selected veg 

I suffer from hayfever, it's mostly grass pollen that affects me. I just get on with it, it's a little uncomfortable but not life-threatening. I suffered from a 'slipped' disc and agonising sciatica for a couple of years and that didn't keep me off work or stop me from making the most of life so a snuffle and itchy eyes aren't going to.

I do pity anyone who is gluten intolerant what a joyless existence that must be. I am rather partial to my gluten and make my own glutenful breads several times a week.