Hayfever v Gluten Free

David

Hayfever v Gluten Free  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, David said:

IMG_2557.JPG

If only those pills really existed. The pills I'm taking are doing nothing. 

Psychologicslly it's depressing cos everyone else is enjoying the weather. I really want to enjoy it, but I'm just a snotty, itchy eyed mess. 

6 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Psychologicslly it's depressing cos everyone else is enjoying the weather. I really want to enjoy it, but I'm just a snotty, itchy eyed mess. 

Try this, ask a mate to pour your beer down the pipe 

IMG_0177.JPG

2 hours ago, David said:

IMG_2557.JPG

2 hours ago, mozza said:

No option for both then? 

2 hours ago, David said:

No fence sitting in my poll today, make a decision and stand by it.

If you take both your pole will be sure to stand.

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

They are both made up diseases....allergic to the summer, allergic to bread..... really....just crazy talk...

It's like fainting...no one actually faints, they just fake it and fall over.

The yanks invented both conditions.

10 hours ago, David said:

Which sufferers need to man up more?

People with the snuffles or poorly belly, both are mocked but which need to grow a pair?

Saturday night went on lads night out, ended up in the Curry House, I'm gluten free but opted to suffer.

Lay in garden fair bit yesterday for some reason feeling worse for wear, inhaling pollen and I'd been largely ok this year but my gut rot was complemented by sneezing last night. Reality it's all self inflicted and I've only got myself to blame eh.

Time to man up, forget pills, just need to finish off the ciders from Father's Day, thus happily nullify both conditions, until morning :cool:

10 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

TigerTedd none of them pills work, I've tried them all for years, big rip off.

But if you want to stop being a snotty, itchy eyed mess then you've got to spend a few more quid and buy this stuff.

It works, it really does, I've been snorting it, for a few years now, enjoyed every summer, quick blast up the smozzer when you think there's pollon about and everything is dandy, you can even go out and stick a load of wheat beer down your neck, Hoegarden etc and not a wheeze or a sneeze, nowt, it really does sort you out, and I don't work for the company, but I would recommend you give it a go. Pop down to Boots or wherever you can get it the cheapest and no more Hayfever for you.

Inverurie Ram.....Mr Pharmacist I can help you out today!

2a97kmq.jpg

What about lactose intolerance. 

And i know a bloke who if he eats cheese he loses his hearing.

And alcohol makes you puke for a reason you know.

Archived