Marcus Maddison - Signed new 3 year deal at Peterborough

Arsene Titman

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guesswork but It has to be Maddison. Be a nice addition him. GR has already lamented the absence of the getting forward and behind defences strength of a Jeff Hendrick and one tends to think he would imitate that.

Looking at Peterborough's local paper they have been knocked back on a GK and a few defenders. I personally think they will be looking at our youth players as possible loans rather than us being after their players. Based on their above targets previously Roos, Rawson, Stabana + MacDonald could all take their fancy. So could the likes of Hanson, Bird, Elsnick, Vernam + Guy 

10 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Personally i'd like Rawson to be in and around our squad this season, 4th choice CB

I'd rather Alex Cover to be in and around our squad than Rawson. 

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Looking at Peterborough's local paper they have been knocked back on a GK and a few defenders. I personally think they will be looking at our youth players as possible loans rather than us being after their players. Based on their above targets previously Roos, Rawson, Stabana + MacDonald could all take their fancy. So could the likes of Hanson, Bird, Elsnick, Vernam + Guy 

My reading of the chairmans quote is he says no and yes in no order. If he was after a Rams player why would he be so vague. It suggests to me we are after a peterbro player. 

On 19/06/2017 at 15:32, Ninos said:

Guesswork but It has to be Maddison. Be a nice addition him. GR has already lamented the absence of the getting forward and behind defences strength of a Jeff Hendrick and one tends to think he would imitate that.

That's the player I thought of. Winger maybe we're expecting ince, camara and weiman (2 of the 3 to depart) he's scored double figures and set up about 15 goals this season (if I remember correctly). That can be the only player we could be interested in. But as previous supporters have said some of the younger lads could go there. Think we need to loan our young players out as we have a massive squad and they need football

On 2017-6-19 at 15:32, Ninos said:

When did Rowett mention Hendrick as an example of the sort of player he might be after?

5 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Very interesting prospect ,, got a real swagger ,, for the right money get him in

55 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

When did Rowett mention Hendrick as an example of the sort of player he might be after?

He just mentioned that style player being a big miss for us in one of his many interviews. Don't recall exactly which one. 

19 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

I think he's available for free isn't he? Not 100% sure though

Just checked ,, he has a year to run and has been transfer listed along with a couple more players at the club with a year left ,, appears a policy of posh to transfer list players in that situation to avoid losing them for free if they don't sign new contract

Archived