Marcus Maddison - Signed new 3 year deal at Peterborough

Arsene Titman

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

Seems to divide opinion amongst Posh fans but reported 5 days ago that 2 Championship clubs in for him & expected to complete "a dream move" before the start of the season 

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/posh/latest-news-dream-move-for-marcus-inches-closer-1-8011202

£1m isn't too bad of a fee, putting 2 & 2 together after what the Peterborough chairman put on Twitter the other day we could be one of the two interested in him?

On 20/6/2017 at 19:37, Fraser_23 said:

23 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

No idea if we are in for him and never heard of him, but he looks damn good from that video.

Never ever sign a player judged by his YouTube videos. Look what happened with Cámara!

SIGN HIM UP, NOOOOOOWWWWW!

Just checked the posh forum. (Feel free to make jokes) 

they don't seem to think he's that special to be honest. One being positive claimed he could be hopeful of a low end championship team at best...

killed any little excitement I had for this unknown for me anyway.

5 minutes ago, Simsy said:

they don't seem to think he's that special to be honest. One being positive claimed he could be hopeful of a low end championship team at best...

It's alright, Rowett is starting off like Pearson anyhow ?

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, dajstrawb said:

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Peterborough ask for about £7m for this lad too 

Edit - just read they want a million, what the heck do I know 

Scored 1 in every 4 games in League 1 over the last three seasons.If he's that good,you'd have thought he'd have been snapped up by now? If I was a suspicious type I'd think his chairman is trying to get some money for him as his contract runs out next June,a bit like the Tom Lawrence situation ??

Archived