Marcus Maddison - Signed new 3 year deal at Peterborough

Arsene Titman

Just seen this from HITC

Darragh MacAnthony confirms Derby County interest in Peterborough United player

John Verrall
@JohnVerrall

27 minutes ago

Derby County are on the look out for new additions this summer, with Gary Rowett in charge.

Peterborough United chairman Darragh MacAnthony has suggested that Derby County are interested in signing one of his side’s players.

Derby are known to be on the look out for additions this summer, following the arrival of Gary Rowett as manager.

The Rams are looking to raise funds through player sales, and MacAnthony has confirmed that Rowett has an interest in signing a Posh player.

Potential candidates for Derby interest

Marcus Maddison

Maddison looks set to leave Posh this summer, and MacAnthony has already confirmed there is Championship interest in the attacker.

Derby could be one of those teams, although there are questions marks over whether Maddison has the work-rate to fit into a team managed by Rowett.

Leonardo Da Silva Lopes

Peterborough’s prized prospect has attracted admiring glances from higher levels, and could be on Derby’s wishlist.

Ryan Tafazolli

Tafazolli enjoyed an impressive first season at Posh last season, and could be a player who would fit in well under Rowett.

Chris Forrester

Forrester’s form at Posh dropped off towards the end of last season, but he remains one of Grant McCann’s side’s most talented players.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

@David was lazy

9 times out of 10 you would be right but on this occasion sadly not true, after embedding his tweet I noticed you couldn't see what he was replying to without clicking the link so went to grab a screenshot so stick that in ya pipe!

2 minutes ago, David said:

9 times out of 10 you would be right but on this occasion sadly not true, after embedding his tweet I noticed you couldn't see what he was replying to without clicking the link so went to grab a screenshot so stick that in ya pipe!

Typical, half quoting me.

I need a good wind up so I can last through Monday.

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

HITC + fl72rumours + agentdave + Nixon = click bait rubbish

Peterborough's chairman has confirmed there is interest from one of the club's players. Might not be us interested in their player, could be them interested in our player.

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He might find his level in league one

He's proven at this level B4 and it's highly unlikely Peterborough would be able to afford the transfer fee and wages.

This grudge is getting a little silly now.

Lets get behind the lads hey? New manager, coming back from injury, clean slate. Remember how Baird came good for us.

Archived