Official: Cyrus Christie joins Middlesbrough

DCFC1388

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's bizarre how when someone posts something they have heard on a football forum people quickly jump to belittle them.

The worrying thing is these people are supposedly adults?? 

He said the talk over lunch was that Christie was having a medical, he didn't say he was claiming to be ITK.

40 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

2e137c8ca10b845ee31b4c4b1ee7b0dc.png

Bidding war starting already?

31 minutes ago, MovableRam said:

Sunderland just signed two full backs from Everton. Don't think they need Christie.

Yes they signed two full back but for both side though. 

6 hours ago, Terry Hennessey said:

I was having lunch at Igors (Pride Park Stadium)...and talk amongst one or two of the people there was that it was a "done deal". I don't know whether it was true or not.... just saying....

Was the lunch good ? Reasonably priced ? 

18 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Had a little gander at the training pics from today and can't see him. Anyone been able to spot him?

Think you might be right - if you look at one of the sprinting pictures, you can see the full squad and he isn't present. Haven't spotted him in any others.

25 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Think you might be right - if you look at one of the sprinting pictures, you can see the full squad and he isn't present. Haven't spotted him in any others.

Sprinting in formation aren't they? He was probably under instruction of the photographer to stay in line, but chose to do his own thing by running off 30 yards ahead of them and then failed to get back in time for the shot. He's got form for that sort of thing.

25 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

I find it bizarre that more clubs are in for Christie than our two [ex] prize assets, Hughes and Ince.

Perhaps he's a very good young player available at a knockdown price ? 

26 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

I find it bizarre that more clubs are in for Christie than our two [ex] prize assets, Hughes and Ince.

Yep it's a strange one ,, 

Archived