Members who don't post - Why?

Angry Ram

On 04/11/2017 at 09:38, scarboroughwa said:

Dummy accounts set up so they can vote (again) for remain in the brexit/remoan thread, thereby making it appear to the forum that more people voted to remain than the couple of tub thumpers trying to justify their selfish remain vote?

Christ on a bike, I'd have been all over this in less tolerant times.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/11/2017 at 09:38, scarboroughwa said:

Dummy accounts set up so they can vote (again) for remain in the brexit/remoan thread, thereby making it appear to the forum that more people voted to remain than the couple of tub thumpers trying to justify their selfish remain vote?

I bet you're fun at parties

Since the forum has just celebrated its 9th year. It would be of interest to see how the site has increased in members year on year. Having joined myself 3 years ago ,checking out the forums daily there seam to be a larger demographic of supporters using the site since i joined. Cant remember the last time i used the official DCFC site.

Would be intresting to see breakdown of :

Year on year growth in members. geographical stats of users home and abroad.

4 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Since the forum has just celebrated its 9th year. It would be of interest to see how the site has increased in members year on year. Having joined myself 3 years ago ,checking out the forums daily there seam to be a larger demographic of supporters using the site since i joined. Cant remember the last time i used the official DCFC site.

Sorry for the delay, @David has only just got up and is catching up on Jeremy Kyle.

32 minutes ago, David said:

6585 is the current member count, have no data on location only overall visitors to the site.

Cheers David ,would of been interesting just to see where everyone on the forum vacated,obviously a few expats on the site not forgetting American Ram. Assume most forum members demographic would be within 15 miles of Derby.

31 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I know a member of my family is a lurker on here although I am not sure which username it is, not sure if they have clocked who I am yet if they have seen anything I have posted.

Hi Mum, whats for tea tonight?

11 hours ago, ram1964 said:

@David! Its the inland revenue! Don’t fall for it!

Archived