Ronaldo to leave Real

David

As a middle finger up to the Spanish goverment he wants to walk away from Real Madrid because he doesn't like being accused of not paying his taxes.

Looks a bit of a cop out to me, used as an excuse for a mega cheque elsewhere. 

China?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

He will stay there, probably playing up again to get a new contract because of Messi's proposed new contract. He has no interest to leave the biggest and best club in the world.

You let me down McLovin, I tee'd you up perfectly to call me out on my conspiracy theory yet you miss it completely, opting instead to say Ronaldo will stay. ?

5 minutes ago, David said:

You let me down McLovin, I tee'd you up perfectly to call me out on my conspiracy theory yet you miss it completely, opting instead to say Ronaldo will stay. ?

All right then because I don't want to disappoint ?. Ronaldo knows that if he leaves Real Madrid he will not win the balon d'or. Don't underestimate this because Real Madrid could make things very difficult for him because of their relations to FIFA. Ronaldo views this one as the most important because it would see him move onto 5 balon dor's alongside Messi.

Better.

I still think this is real, excuse the pun, wants out. Won't be able to top the double, great way to leave.

Goes to China he will be huggggge, the branding, merchandise, wages, would be an insanely rich man. Year out there before going somewhere like PSG, then a final bow out at United. Ibra style with a detour through China.

Can't really see him going back to Man Utd, him and Mourinho severely dislike each other. Many forget that back in 2009 he made a right show of himself at Man Utd when he was trying to force through the move. If Ferguson was still there then I could see him going back there but next to no chance now Mourinho is there.

China would be harder to pull off because they have amended the transfer rulings again there recently.

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Can't really see him going back to Man Utd, him and Mourinho severely dislike each other. Many forget that back in 2009 he made a right show of himself at Man Utd when he was trying to force through the move. If Ferguson was still there then I could see him going back there but next to no chance now Mourinho is there.

China would be harder to pull off because they have amended the transfer rulings again there recently.

In 2 years time unlikely Mourinho will be there.

Chinese clubs will find a way, they are still chasing Diego Costa. 

PSG walked away from Aubameyang over how much it was costing them, don't see that being an option right now. 

Surely there is no way Ronaldo would go to China just for the money.  He wants to be remembered as the greatest of his generation (that won't quite happen, but it's a understandable goal).  How would moving to China help with that?  As for wealth, he'll be insanely rich, whatever he does.

Staying with Real Madrid can help claim more titles, maybe even a 6th Ballon d'or(assuming the 5th is in the bag with the CL win), I think that's what motivates him really.  It depends on how annoying he finds this tax evasion stuff I suppose.

Archived