Parking near shop

NottsRam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

As I've mentioned before a few times, if Parking Eye send you an invoice, ignore it.  The only body's that can enforce a statutory parking fine is a council...

Don't ignore Parking Eye, they always go to court, ignoring the letters will go against you at court. 

Appealing it early doors helps you out and will make them think you'll defend yourself in court.

Google Parking eye claims and see for yourself.

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Don't ignore Parking Eye, they always go to court, ignoring the letters will go against you at court. 

Appealing it early doors helps you out and will make them think you'll defend yourself in court.

Google Parking eye claims and see for yourself.

I know some have been taken to court, but I ignored them and after a couple of letters I never heard from again.

As someone else stated, and I've read elsewhere, tell them you're happy to pay it, if they can provide proof their customer (in this case DCFC) lost out on business due to that space being occupied longer than necessary.  Once they've been told that, again, they go away...

6 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I know some have been taken to court, but I ignored them and after a couple of letters I never heard from again.

As someone else stated, and I've read elsewhere, tell them you're happy to pay it, if they can provide proof their customer (in this case DCFC) lost out on business due to that space being occupied longer than necessary.  Once they've been told that, again, they go away...

Toys R Us try this on a lot on Pride Park - there's two ways into that car park, and there's 3 ways out, yet there's only one camera. Routinely thinks people have been there for several days straight because they visit on separate days.

59 minutes ago, Srg said:

Toys R Us try this on a lot on Pride Park - there's two ways into that car park, and there's 3 ways out, yet there's only one camera. Routinely thinks people have been there for several days straight because they visit on separate days.

Chancers, the lot of 'em!!!

In the past, ignoring non-council parking notices was safe. Now, though, they have won a few court cases and generally speaking it's a bad idea to ignore. At the very least do some research (Peppipoo forums are good) before you decide whether or not to ignore a notice.

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 16:23, Tamworthram said:

Am I missing something here? Now you know, unless you have disability or something, which is fair enough, what's wrong with using the car park by DW Sports? It's hardly a long walk. Do you have to pull up right outside the doors? 

I didn't park right outside the doors, I was about half way along the east stand.  Funnily enough, the few parking spaces right outside the shop are not restricted I believe, but these are often full.

• 4 months later...
47 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

Thanks I rang them although the Receptionist didn't sound very hopeful.  She gave me the name of someone to email.

Fingers crossed!

Yeah, I know, but he sorted mine, trouble is they don’t confirm it’s been dropped. Parking Eye don’t tell you, but I rang back to the club and he said he’d done 5 including mine.

its done to stop the office workers parking there all day, but is catching us fans out too.

2 hours ago, Doodle said:

This problem of workmen illegally using the car parks isn’t a new one. I remember a few years back when we played forest. Some bloke dumped his tatty old plumbers van in the spot reserved for the visiting chairman 

Boycie did that !!!! Muppet.

Archived