Day

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Hollybush said:

It just said ' Leicester'

they could have gone tits up for all I know 

apologies if ive upset you and your second team 

Looking at those fixtures, if they don't get a win at home to Brighton, it could go tits up and come the 7th game, the Bard in charge may be looking for a new stage.

20 minutes ago, Hollybush said:

It just said ' Leicester'

they could have gone tits up for all I know 

apologies if ive upset you and your second team 

Still here? Thought you wasn't interested, developing a soft spot for Leicester are we?

8 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Looking at those fixtures, if they don't get a win at home to Brighton, it could go tits up and come the 7th game, the Bard in charge may be looking for a new stage.

I've got him down as gone by Christmas. They're getting weaker and not replacing particularly well. Plus I think a few of their players have had their once in a lifetime season.

Apart from the new manager bounce they were dreadful at each end of last season.

We just signed Harry Maguire for £12 million plus up to £5-6 million in add-ons from Hull. Good business in an area that needed strengthening. 

Earlier we signed 20 y/o centre-back Sam Hughes from Chester on the cheap for our development squad. 

I think Shakespeare will surprise a few, he's impressed me with his tactics and substitutions and got very unlucky with injuries to crucial players and some controversial refereeing decisions towards the end of last eason.

Archived