Frog Munchers v England

Day

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HantsRam said:

So apart from  DELs flag taking centre stage what plusses were there tonight?

I'll start. Trippier played a couple of really good first time passes in the first half.

Butland looks in good shape after his injury and will be pushing Hart for that number 1 spot.

Dreadful performance. The defenders looked clueless, we were dominated in the middle of the park. Stones, Cahill and Jones all looked out of their depth. I don't think England will ever be able to compete with such a poor backline. We lack depth in the centre of midfield and the centre of defence.

It was a right merry go round. Walker moved to left back, Ali on the wing, chamberlain playing DM-showing mbappe his passing ability if they team up at arsenal.

i know it's a friendly but geez there's some things in life that don't need experimenting with. :lol:

30 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

French sub's bench could have wiped the floor with our first team :angry:

...playing with ten.

It's no wonder thought, as you played without midfielders. 4 CB's, 2 FB', 3 forwards and striker...

Someone should ask why? Maybe he doesn't like Guardiola and wants to show midfield is not needed in modern game? :blink:

21 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

Your flags just been in TV ???

21 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Great shot of your flag hanging at the Stade du France while the band played oasis DEL. You got a good spot.

21 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Good effort Del?

21 hours ago, Colm said:

just saw @Derby_EnglandLoyal's flag in the crowd after england scored!

21 hours ago, Davide said:

great flag!

20 hours ago, Don't Panic said:

DEL's flag made the main page of BBC sport - nice pic 

20 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

It certainly is. Enjoy DEL.

mabifo.pngi

19 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

And this was the shot DEL. Don't Look Back In Anger I hear you say.......

6ozrds.jpg

Thanks guys... 

:)

32 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

How many times did we make bad choices on the ball. Playing passes to players already under pressure even when better options were available. We were really poor in places yesterday.

There was some quite good critical analysis. 

Eg 3rd goal.  Dier drops back as the 2 centre halves split. Floats a crap pass that got intercepted. Then charged out into midfield leaving the big space and the rest of the defence panicked. 

But the performance of players and management was poor. On pitch, not good and Southgate substitutions were baffling.

Archived