Frog Munchers v England

Day

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't be playing International football at this stage of the year and if we are, let's try and get something coherent together before the WC next year. 

We know who our best players are, give them games together in a system we're going to go with.. we've got a handful of games before we rock up in Russia (if all goes smoothly), we shouldn't be pissing about with fringe players IMO. 

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Shouldn't be playing International football at this stage of the year and if we are, let's try and get something coherent together before the WC next year. 

We know who our best players are, give them games together in a system we're going to go with.. we've got a handful of games before we rock up in Russia (if all goes smoothly), we shouldn't be pissing about with fringe players IMO. 

It's almost like the FA have a rule book for this ****, every single England manager does it. 

Only a matter of time before I get my call up so he can take a look in a pointless game v Albania 

PistoldPete2
18 minutes ago, rynny said:

2-2 Kane with a penalty. Harsh red card for Varane under the new rules.

I thought the Ref was a homer before that... Doh!

PistoldPete2
Just now, David said:

Va va voom

They are very good what I've seen. England have had their moments ... Trip pier looks good heaton too. It's a friendly but I still think it shows France have more class than England which I guess we knew anyway. 

Archived