Abdoul Camara - Contract terminated by mutual consent

Day

11 minutes ago, rynny said:

The thing with Russell is, each season someone has been brought in to replace him, but no one has been able to oust him.

Dawkins, Ibe, Weimann, Camara, Blackman, Anya, none of them kept him out of the team consistently.

You could argue that at least half of those are kept out by Ince rather than Russell..

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, rynny said:

The thing with Russell is, each season someone has been brought in to replace him, but no one has been able to oust him.

Dawkins, Ibe, Weimann, Camara, Blackman, Anya, none of them kept him out of the team consistently.

If Ince were to go, we'd struggle for better on that side of the pitch.

If he doesn't, we'd struggle to better him on the left.

I'd love Dawkins back.

Just now, Animal is a Ram said:

You could argue that at least half of those are kept out by Ince rather than Russell..

But all of them can/could play either side, but none have been able to lock down the left wing position. We have also had Johnson, Butterfield and Vydra all play there as well.

I think the player that has played the best there recently was actually Ince.

Thanks Razza for everything you've done for the club, I'm sorry things didn't work out that you would have liked. 

Good luck at new club Razza ?

That news of people making offers for him must have been complete ******** then. 

Gotta release him if he wants to go and no-one is willing to offer any money for him. 

Archived