Official: Will Hughes joins Watford

silhillian

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30.8.2017 at 10:59, cheron85 said:

Some people are still processing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model

Denial – The first reaction is denial. In this stage individuals believe the diagnosis is somehow mistaken, and cling to a false, preferable reality.

Anger – When the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue, they become frustrated, especially at proximate individuals. Certain psychological responses of a person undergoing this phase would be: "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"; "Why would this happen?".

Bargaining – The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise. For instance: "I'd give anything to have him back." Or: "If only he'd come back to life, I'd promise to be a better person!"

Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon, so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the individual despairs at the recognition of their mortality. In this state, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time mournful and sullen.

Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it; I may as well prepare for it."
In this last stage, individuals embrace mortality or inevitable future, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. People dying may precede the survivors in this state, which typically comes with a calm, retrospective view for the individual, and a stable condition of emotions.

never seen or heard of this before, but this sums up what happened to me in my professional life.

not sure about the denial though....i still thought i was better suited/skilled/qualified than other colleagues.

7 hours ago, jagerbob said:

never seen or heard of this before, but this sums up what happened to me in my professional life.

not sure about the denial though....i still thought i was better suited/skilled/qualified than other colleagues.

Simpsons did it.

/when Homer ate fugu.

On 1 October 2017 at 14:50, DerbyRevolution said:

Can everyone remember when people thought he was better than Hendrick? lol 

He is.

On 29 August 2017 at 15:14, McLovin said:

Hope you're right but I can't see it. He was one of the laziest players when he was here during training which was one of the reasons Rowett didn't fancy him. It was also McClaren's main criticisms of him, he never took training seriously. He needs to up his attitude if he wants to stay in the premier league. Wouldn't surprise me if he was loaned out in January to Fulham or Reading.

On 29 August 2017 at 19:03, McLovin said:

No particular source if you mean a news article but from very reliable people. Those who know Hughes off the pitch won't be too surprised. He doesn't have the best of attitudes. Hopefully the move to Watford will mature him as a player and a person. Good luck to him.

On 29 August 2017 at 20:49, McLovin said:

Nope I can guarantee it isn't nonsense. Good to hear he's working hard down there though and starting to change.

B.s. 

PistoldPete2
On 1 October 2017 at 14:50, DerbyRevolution said:

Can everyone remember when people thought he was better than Hendrick? lol 

He is better than Hendrick, and younger too. Mind you Jeff is a good footballer too. Both should be playing regularly in the prem, but at the moment only one of them is getting that opportunity. Bring him home in January. 

Archived