Michael Morrison

dcfcgodd

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Boss said:

Sorry, I forgot now that Mason Bennett is now 20 years old (almost 21) he must be too old, and therefore not worthy of being given another chance.

He's young, he put in some great performances in the second half of the season for the under23's.Maybe we should give these kind of players a chance, at least in the squad coming off the bench, rather than splashing 4,5million on crap like we have done over the last couple of seasons.

You missed the point of my post entirely. If you weren't around on this board then it will mean nothing to you. Back in the day, for a while, B4's every post involved giving Mason a chance.

• 2 months later...
On 08/06/2017 at 17:21, Rample said:

I wouldn't rule it out. Wasn't Morrison his captain at Birmingham? Always thought he was one of the players GR might go back for along with Kjeftenbeld or however you spell it. Bear in mind Brum are supposedly rebuilding this summer too I could see then being happy to sell so Harry can bring some overpriced numpty in for the sake of it.

Don't rule out a swap deal either, Harry likes players he knows and might have taken a shine to someone during his stint here.

I'd take a straight swap for Christie.

#asreliableasnixon

Archived