Michael Morrison

dcfcgodd

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He has shown what he offers agaist forest and astion villa so for me he stays.

7 minutes v forest

16 minutes v villa

Must have been bloody good in that time.....

I was at the Villa game and Bennett was the only bright spark in what was a horrific performance, he should have started the next game but alas he was banished to the u23s.

Bennett is a good player, he seems to have bulked up and knuckled down, unfortunately I think his days at Derby are slightly numbered.

I can see him ending up at Burton and doing really well for them.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I was at the Villa game and Bennett was the only bright spark in what was a horrific performance, he should have started the next game but alas he was banished to the u23s.

Bennett is a good player, he seems to have bulked up and knuckled down, unfortunately I think his days at Derby are slightly numbered.

I can see him ending up at Burton and doing really well for them.

It wasn't horrific, we played really well that game, controlled the match and got caught out by an early goal. We dominated them. Bennet played well when he came on.

PistoldPete2
5 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

I was there,never a penalty but not complaining! Place your bets on Keogh leaving when another defender comes in?

It was certainly a penalty and a very silly one to give away. 

4 hours ago, philmycock said:

It wasn't horrific, we played really well that game, controlled the match and got caught out by an early goal. We dominated them. Bennet played well when he came on.

I'll be honest, I did most of the away games towards the end and they all merge into one, the only one I truly remember enjoying was Brum away.

39 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Have I time-warped back to 2012?

Sorry, I forgot now that Mason Bennett is now 20 years old (almost 21) he must be too old, and therefore not worthy of being given another chance.

He's young, he put in some great performances in the second half of the season for the under23's.Maybe we should give these kind of players a chance, at least in the squad coming off the bench, rather than splashing 4,5million on crap like we have done over the last couple of seasons.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Mel wants kids given a chance why not masion bennet i have faith in the lads.

16 minutes ago, Boss said:

Sorry, I forgot now that Mason Bennett is now 20 years old (almost 21) he must be too old, and therefore not worthy of being given another chance.

He's young, he put in some great performances in the second half of the season for the under23's.Maybe we should give these kind of players a chance, at least in the squad coming off the bench, rather than splashing 4,5million on crap like we have done over the last couple of seasons.

I would agree with B4... IF this wasn't a thread about a CB <_< I'm not willing to give Mason Bennett a chance at CB i'm afraid :whistle:

34 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I would agree with B4... IF this wasn't a thread about a CB <_< I'm not willing to give Mason Bennett a chance at CB i'm afraid :whistle:

I suspect B4 was talking about it because someone listed on page 1 a bunch of players they would like to get rd of - Hence B4 commenting on Bennett (who was on the list)

C'mon dude - You've been around here for long enough to know we RARELY stay on topic :D

2 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I suspect B4 was talking about it because someone listed on page 1 a bunch of players they would like to get rd of - Hence B4 commenting on Bennett (who was on the list)

C'mon dude - You've been around here for long enough to know we RARELY stay on topic :D

This is so true... Apologies to B4 if this was the case.

Archived