Michael Morrison

dcfcgodd

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet we casually enquired about this guy, along with a few others, on a long list of names as backup in case we couldn't get our first choices. Now we've signed Davies and it's obvious Derby aren't interested, his agent's leaked the story to big him up to other clubs "hey, Derby we're interested, why don't you have a look".

33 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I bet we casually enquired about this guy, along with a few others, on a long list of names as backup in case we couldn't get our first choices. Now we've signed Davies and it's obvious Derby aren't interested, his agent's leaked the story to big him up to other clubs "hey, Derby we're interested, why don't you have a look".

Stupid agent. Should've called straight to S. Bruce

10 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

I was there,never a penalty but not complaining! Place your bets on Keogh leaving when another defender comes in?

It was penalty but it does looked like Keogh made a meal of it a little bit and Morrison had his arm up to Keogh. I'll take a bet on Alex Pearce leaving.?

16 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

It was penalty but it does looked like Keogh made a meal of it a little bit and Morrison had his arm up to Keogh. I'll take a bet on Alex Pearce leaving.?

I think being realistic we can raise money without selling too many of our 1st team Players. I like Keogh and would like him to stay. We could still raise decent money from selling players on the periphery of the 1st team such as

Christie (1.5 Million?)

Russell (2.5 Million?)

Weimann (£1.5 Million)

Anya (2 Million?)

Bennett (500k?)

Pearce (500K?)

Vydra (4 Million?)

Blackman (750K?)

Camara (750k?)

Olsson (500k?)

What I am saying is that if managed correctly, GR can do what he suggested, Reduce the playing squad in numbers without whilst improving the overall quality and competitivness. i.e no need for our better and more regular players to be sold and still strengthen the 1st 11.

1 hour ago, Venkman 2 said:

I think being realistic we can raise money without selling too many of our 1st team Players. I like Keogh and would like him to stay. We could still raise decent money from selling players on the periphery of the 1st team such as

Christie (1.5 Million?)

Russell (2.5 Million?)

Weimann (£1.5 Million)

Anya (2 Million?)

Bennett (500k?)

Pearce (500K?)

Vydra (4 Million?)

Blackman (750K?)

Camara (750k?)

Olsson (500k?)

What I am saying is that if managed correctly, GR can do what he suggested, Reduce the playing squad in numbers without whilst improving the overall quality and competitivness. i.e no need for our better and more regular players to be sold and still strengthen the 1st 11.

Agree with most of those fees,except Russell's.I think you'd do very well to get that for him.The only problem with all these is that you have to find someone to buy/want them.Like selling a house really,only worth what someone's prepared to pay.Also add in our wages which are probably higher than most.

I wouldn't rule it out. Wasn't Morrison his captain at Birmingham? Always thought he was one of the players GR might go back for along with Kjeftenbeld or however you spell it. Bear in mind Brum are supposedly rebuilding this summer too I could see then being happy to sell so Harry can bring some overpriced numpty in for the sake of it.

Don't rule out a swap deal either, Harry likes players he knows and might have taken a shine to someone during his stint here.

I'd take a straight swap for Christie.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes i do mate

Still think he has something to offer and plus gary rowett like to buildes a tall side.

He's not that tall mate. Not sure he's even 6 foot. Get crouchy in. He would be lethal in this division 

Archived