Jackson Irvine - Signed for Hull City

Nuwtfly

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Completely unsubstantiated source, but heard he had talks with us in January but would not leave Burton until end of season.

Apparently he also turned down £100k a week offer from a Chinese club.

Well leaving a club who trusted in him for a move to a larger club with more money must have felt a bit sweet and sour at the same time?

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Well leaving a club who trusted in him for a move to a larger club with more money must have felt a bit sweet and sour at the same time?

I'll like your post shortly, just trying to work out how to get egg fried rice into my response. 

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Maybe we would have seen the green bamboo shoots of recovery if he had signed.  

7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'll like your post shortly, just trying to work out how to get egg fried rice into my response. 

Easy-peasy.

"...just trying to wok out how..."

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

This is unreal. I'll never make a pun as good as this. 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

He'll be leaving Burton in the summer. Whether or not he comes here will all depend on whether Rowett rates him/has a place for him. But he won't be at Burton. 

That's a bit over confident bordering on arrogant.

I think IF he's going he'll have his choice of clubs, some of which will likely be above Derby.

There's as much chance of him staying at Burton as there is of him joining Derby. Whether Rowett rates him or has space for him will likely not be the only factor.

IF he joins Derby it will be because Derby have bid the most for him, no more no less than that.

I hope if/when he leaves, that contract extension he just signed gets rid of any agreed release clause, then if does join or a.n. other they'll have to pay through the nose for him and set up Burtons transfer kitty for next season.

2m quid at least.

On 17/03/2017 at 11:56, ronnieronalde said:

That's a bit over confident bordering on arrogant.

Appreciate what you're saying, and how it sounds, but I've been informed by a very reliable source that he doesn't intend to stay at Burton Albion beyond the summer. Was going to leave in January but got convinced to stick out the season. 

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Appreciate what you're saying, and how it sounds, but I've been informed by a very reliable source that he doesn't intend to stay at Burton Albion beyond the summer. Was going to leave in January but got convinced to stick out the season. 

A perfect heir to Bryson.

Archived