Keogh

TroyDyer

Just now, EnigmaRam said:

Thought I saw Keogh in the video. 

Maybe they went to do some interviews or green screen stuff for away kit. Possibly nothing

Watched it twice and didn't see him. There are two back fours on show in that video. One had Fozzy and Baird at centre-half. The other had Pearce and Davies. 

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Watched it twice and didn't see him. There are two back fours on show in that video. One had Fozzy and Baird at centre-half. The other had Pearce and Davies. 

Do you want the same time as me at Specsavers?:lol:

Screenshot_20170714-232818.png

On 12/07/2017 at 13:44, cosmic said:

What, that one shouts the other talks? Sounds to me like they were both doing the same job!

You're looking for something that's not there, and somehow you've found it. :blink:

Keogh is a flapper. Can lose the plot sometimes and is very manic in his instructions, can cause panic. Grant was the same when he was keeper. 

Me personally I don't think Keogh should be captain, his best season was when he didn't have the armband for long periods. However I think him and Davies at centre half will be formidable and I hope he's a big part of Rowett's plans next season

1 hour ago, RamLad1884 said:

When you have 3 (possibly 4 with Macdonald) LBs it was always going to be likely GR trained one of them as cover for CB, he's probably just playing around with things. 

possibly. But with Wisdom, Baird, Forsyth(?), Hanson, (and Huddlestone) also able to play Centre Half as cover on top of Davies, Keogh, Pearce, Shackell and Rawson I reckon we have 10 who could play centre half if needed.  Even if you exclude Rawson and Hanson as not being ready, that's still 8.

Shackell won't be fit enough to sell by end August (and I rate him and would like to keep him anyhow).  

I think Pearce and Rawson may move on

Just now, Wignall12 said:

Dont Be silly , Wally has taken his brolly and left !  

Jeez. It was bad enough me stirring up the Keogh camp, without you bringing Mac into it too. The 2013/14 boys will be furiously banging away on their keyboards today.

Archived