Apple

Day

10 minutes ago, David said:

Samsung ordered to pay $340,000 after it paid people to write negative online reviews about HTC phones

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2476630/Samsung-ordered-pay-340-000-paid-people-write-negative-online-reviews-HTC-phones.html#ixzz4j3T8fhez

Load of ********. I've been told not to believe anything in the Daily Mail.

3 minutes ago, David said:

How much do Nike trainers cost to make? 

Derby County shirts?

Nike, another exploit driven company, they took over Umbro and then asset stripped them and sold them to ICONX.  Guess who kept the England contract, yes another unethical American company, not Umbro.

When Blackpool and Bolton Wanderers contested the Matthews Final in 1953, they did so wearing Umbro. When a 17-year-old Pele entered the world stage at the World Cup in 1958, he did so in Umbro tailoring.  

When Bobby Moore lifted the Jules Rimet trophy for England in 1966, he wore a red Umbro shirt, and when Celtic and Manchester United pioneered European club success for Britain in the sixties, they were head to toe in Umbro.  

When Banks made that improbable save in 1970, when Gazza wept, when Butcher bled, when Southgate failed and when Beckham kicked out – it was all in Umbro attire. 

Just now, reveldevil said:

I hope they unveil a great new phone, and @David rushes out and buys it.

PM me details of your old one, seeing as my Samsung has the BLOD.

Sent using iPad mini,it's great!

@Boycie gets all my hand downs as I know I can get more out of him than eBay

43 minutes ago, David said:

Don't tell them I've got one of those as well! 'Kin ell, I already look unethical as it is

They're bringing a new one out hopefully ?

i won't mention your new Apple TV that you were posing with via text the other day.

watch him deny it.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

They're bringing a new one out hopefully ?

i won't mention your new Apple TV that you were posing with via text the other day.

watch him deny it.

Must have been someone else that, I'm a technophobe, I use environmentally friendly recycled paper cups and string to communicate

Edited by David

48 minutes ago, David said:

Don't tell them I've got one of those as well! 'Kin ell, I already look unethical as it is

It's alright David, I'll throw myself in front of that bullet. 

In my house hold we have:

1x Apple iPad 2,

1x Apple iPad Air 2

1x Apple iPad Mini 3

1x Apple iPod nano

2x Apple MacBook air

1x Apple 21" thunderbolt screen

1x Apple time capsule

2x Apple iPhone 6s

2x Apple Watch series 2

1x Apple MacBook Pro with touchbar 

I think I single handedly put Mr. Applewhite's kids through college.

Take my money Apple, I am yours  

50 minutes ago, David said:

Can someone explain to me the point? Other than to roll your sleeves up and show everyone you bought an overpriced device to tell you the time that your phone already gives you?