Juventus v Real Madrid - Champions League Final

Day

21 minutes ago, McLovin said:

They are in the top 5 best players in their respective positions in the world so yes they are world class. James is debatable but if you don't rate Pepe as a defender then you certainly haven't watched him play consistently.

He might take it too far at times on the pitch but in terms of how good he is, he is a brilliant defender. He has been a key part of each of the Real Madrid teams to win the champions league 3 times and was arguably portugal's best player at the euros for them to the win. My top 5 centre backs are: Boateng, Bonucci, Godin, Pepe and Pique.

Godin's too slow. I'd have chiellini ahead of him

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Alpha said:

I've never seen Higuain play well. Genuinely. 

Is he to world class football what Kenny Miller was to the Scottish Premiership? 

How come these lot don't cover the mouths like Barcelona do? Aren't they cool enough?

Problem with TV. You don't see his runs, which are quite similar to Bent's.

Great player, just poor teammates :whistle:

2 hours ago, David said:

Someone is still drunk. Wait till Barca win the title again.

"Zidane can stay at Real Madrid for the rest of his life,"

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/10903856/zinedine-zidane-can-stay-for-life-at-real-madrid-says-florentino-perez?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Why even make a comment like that ! It's obvious that he won't stay for life , not will he be welcome to stay for life. Say things you mean man ...

11 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Talk about diving...I don't know how he managed to stay alive after this one

That's special. Can't be many with the ability to do that. Well not till it's done the rounds before next season 

Archived