Juventus v Real Madrid - Champions League Final

Day

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Juventus win but can only see another Real Madrid victory.

I know I'm a huge Barca admirer but I just don't like Real Madrid. I like some of their players like Kroos, Modric and even Marcelo is fantastic at getting forward, but there is something about that club which is rotten.

Maybe it's their ridiculous demanding fans, or their horrible owner. 

I just find them extremely lucky too. Last year they won the CL with such an easy route to the final and then won on penalties, and this year Bayern would have dumped them out had it not been for the referee.

I want to see some injustice against them to balance it out a little. But I can't see it.

Madrid to win 2-0.

For me, Real Madrid currently have the best or one of the best squads of all time regardless of the result tonight. It's ridiculous how they haven't been given the credit they should be given. On the bench they usually have the likes of Varane, Isco, Kovacic, Morata, James Rodriguez, Lucas Vazquez, Asensio. They are the complete team and have the complete squad. Each and every one of those players bring different things to their team. They can fight, they can play dirty, they can play beautiful football, they can counter attack.

Having said all that, Juventus(and Bayern) are the only team in Europe who could possibly knock Real Madrid out and I held this view before the champions league campaign even began because Juve have the physical and technical abilities to try and match Real Madrid. The key is the wing back battle. Carvajal v Alex Sandro  and Marcelo v Alves. Whoever gets the upper hand in terms of this area wins the game in my opinion because both sets of full backs are the outlets for both sides.

16 minutes ago, David said:

Dani Alves or Pepe?

The guys who are dirty tacklers, square up to people like they're UFC fighters and then roll around because someone stepped on their toe.

Both cnuts

16 minutes ago, Alpha said:

The guys who are dirty tacklers, square up to people like they're UFC fighters and then roll around because someone stepped on their toe.

Both cnuts

Diving cheating ***** on the pitch certainly, bordering on the ridiculous at times  And yet, Alves is always so complimentary of his team mates in interviews, and even offered part of his liver to his friend and teammate Eric Abidal when he had cancer (how many people would do that for a friend? ). Pepe on the other hand is renowned for his donations to charity in Madrid.  So not all round cnuts it seems.

I am currently stumbling round Cardiff. The atmosphere is great, somethino I would love to be recreated more often. 

Bit torn really.  Would love Bale to win in his home town, but also want Buffon 5o finally get his hands on the trophy.

1 hour ago, Highgate said:

Diving cheating ***** on the pitch certainly, bordering on the ridiculous at times  And yet, Alves is always so complimentary of his team mates in interviews, and even offered part of his liver to his friend and teammate Eric Abidal when he had cancer (how many people would do that for a friend? ). Pepe on the other hand is renowned for his donations to charity in Madrid.  So not all round cnuts it seems.

This, off the pitch they're two of the nicest guys you could meet so they're anything but *****. Two great players too. Some of Martin's dives are worse than Alves' and Pepe's. Pepe is injured anyway.

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

Can't Juventus just give the ref a new Fiat or something - isn't that how it usually works? My money would still be on Real though.

Ah, the old classics.

"Here are next week's Italian football results...."

15 minutes ago, McLovin said:

This, off the pitch they're two of the nicest guys you could meet so they're anything but *****. Two great players too. Some of Martin's dives are worse than Alves' and Pepe's. Pepe is injured anyway.

How many times you met them?

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

How many times have you met them to suggest otherwise?

Everyone in football say both blokes are top blokes

Based on a YouTube video then....with the media.

Anyway I'm calling draw at 90mins and Real to win in extra time or on penalties.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Just what you want before a football match, load of people jumping around and some singing on dodgy mics

1 minute ago, maxjam said:

I'll admit to being the wrong side of 40 now and maybe a little old, but wtf is this pre-match entertainment?!?

Agreed absolute load of merde.

Archived