Dario Dumic

DEL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:
Thought I'd share this on here if it's OK with you @David?

He's a defender by the way. 

AZ - NEC defender Dario Dumic is in the interest of AZ, RC Genk and Derby County. Reported that the Bosnian media Sportske. Dumic weighs heavily on the budget of the degraded NEC and should therefore leave.

Centre back age 25 and Bosnia international (recently in March against Albania 2-1 win) also he was at Norwich but played no games for them. 

Good player, had excellent partnership with Agger. Classic stopper who tries to intercept before ball gets to the striker. Strong in the air too. I was surprised when he went to Nijmegen, IMO it was a step down from Bröndby.

3 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Smells of Albentosa mark 2 

When Albentosa signed he was going to be the new Stimac, because he's a foreign centre back.

But because Albentosa didn't work out here, it means that any other foreign centre back will fail too.

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Would like this one personally. Decent player by all accounts and likely to be a lot cheaper than some options. Him and Bartley/Roberts in, perhaps?

FTFY. :thumbsup:

46 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

The sort of player I would more expect us to be seriously linked rather than the likes of Hanley.

So long as he has a good grasp of English and is well scounted then I am interested.

I wouldn't want him if he's been well scounted.  :blink:

I'd far sooner back Gary's judgement with a player from abroad for a reasonable price (I'd imagine), than spoff £5m on Grant Hanley.

Archived