DCFC Fans - 16/17 Round Up...P.S We're back! Podcast

Day

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Yep, maybe I'm being thick and can't find the download episode button.

Just had a look and for some reason when I search DCFC Fans 2 options come up, if you click the top one you will see the download arrow next to the episode, assuming its the same on Android. If you're on the wrong listing you will see one at the top which says Podcast update.

IMG_2590.PNG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, angieram said:

Good to hear some sensible comments from @Duracell, once he got a word in! 

Good looking managers? Colin Addison and much more recently Darren Wassall.  It's a very subjective area, that one! 

The trick is waiting for Srg to take a breath, it can be a while mind. ?

17 hours ago, David said:

Just had a look and for some reason when I search DCFC Fans 2 options come up, if you click the top one you will see the download arrow next to the episode, assuming its the same on Android. If you're on the wrong listing you will see one at the top which says Podcast update.

IMG_2590.PNG

I'm using an app called Pocket Casts on Android. The new episode hasn't appeared. I tried the one you recommended and it appears there. But I'd rather not switch apps for the future. Will listen to it but just letting you know that I'm having issues in case others are. 

9 minutes ago, RamO said:

I'm using an app called Pocket Casts on Android. The new episode hasn't appeared. I tried the one you recommended and it appears there. But I'd rather not switch apps for the future. Will listen to it but just letting you know that I'm having issues in case others are. 

Go to Pocket Casts and try searching for us again, we might be showing as 2 listings on there as well, looking into why this is, not entirely sure as yet 

28 minutes ago, David said:

Go to Pocket Casts and try searching for us again, we might be showing as 2 listings on there as well, looking into why this is, not entirely sure as yet 

Thanks. Tried that a few times. No luck. 

8 minutes ago, RamO said:

Because of other changes that may or may not be coming today or in the next few days I will have to update the iTunes feed anyway, can you send me a screenshot of what you do see, if you're not sure how to send pics you can email it to me at my username @dcfcfans.uk 

33 minutes ago, David said:

Because of other changes that may or may not be coming today or in the next few days I will have to update the iTunes feed anyway, can you send me a screenshot of what you do see, if you're not sure how to send pics you can email it to me at my username @dcfcfans.uk 

No worries. Just sent you an email.

11 hours ago, RamO said:

I don't use Pocket Casts (use podcast addict myself) but just done a bit of research into your issue but try copy pasting this into your pocket cast search bar. 

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:275462488/sounds.rss

This should connect you to the SoundCloud feed. Hope this helps :)

1 hour ago, RAMesses III said:

I don't use Pocket Casts (use podcast addict myself) but just done a bit of research into your issue but try copy pasting this into your pocket cast search bar. 

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:275462488/sounds.rss

This should connect you to the SoundCloud feed. Hope this helps :)

13 hours ago, David said:

It is working as it should now. Thanks both for the help/advice.

First podcast I've listened to in a while, and I really enjoyed it.

David talks a lot of sense and shows plenty of respect to those trying to do their best for the club.

I thought the fruity language has been reduced considerably and I noticed the warning on sound cloud whilst watching/listening, and I think you all sound better for it, when you get chatting about football and you get passionate about it, and the discussion flows, the podcast shows it's real strength eg Kevin Phillips, Sam Rush, Mel Morris.

What were the French students up to? Any Eric Cantona's kicking about in your flat Duracell, that fancy a game for us?

Good balance of debate with age and experience of talkers sometimes showing and a bit of enjoyable entertainment, best looking manager etc. Good stuff from David, Srg and Duracell, well worth a listen, and definitely an improved program.

Maybe instead of saying b@llocks or f&cking etc just baagh like a sheep, or use rhyming slang or all have a fun instrument or sound bite, (clip from a song, football match, commentary, Robbie Savage etc) to press when you feel the need to swear, this may provide a bit more light hearted fun to the podcast and you might all have a laugh doing it and it will probably keep or gain more listeners, anyway just a thought.

Anyway thanks to all of you. Top job, onwards and upwards.

Phhroar Derby's best looking Manager Stuart Mcmillan

mhbjok.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived