Huddersfield v Reading - Play Off Final

Day

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both poor sides but i hope huddersfield do it.

IMO They're slightly worse & will be worse off when half the side returns to their parent clubs. I still hope our 11 points gets beaten & think huddersfield could be the side to do it. Although i say that every year and deap down know it will stand for 100 years 

51 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Both poor sides but i hope huddersfield do it.

IMO They're slightly worse & will be worse off when half the side returns to their parent clubs. I still hope our 11 points gets beaten & think huddersfield could be the side to do it. Although i say that every year and deap down know it will stand for 100 years 

It will be beaten every season. The wait is for it to be worsened.

This won't happen until the general standard of the PL improves massively though. Even our terrible side would have mustered at least 5 more points in the current climate.

9 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

As long as Richard Keogh is nowhere to be seen ????

Bet he's having a day out somewhere..... can't imagine he'd want to watch another PO Final again..... he might not be too keen to play in any either 

Twitter full of people writing the winners off for next season based on this borefest, like they've never heard of a transfer window before. This isn't a Premier League game.

Archived