Huddersfield v Reading - Play Off Final

Day

Not jealous at all this morning, sat in rainy Grimsby whilst one of these buggers will hit the jackpot at Wembley today.

Want Huddersfield to go up, just for fielding that weaker side to annoy Forest. Reading will win though 2-1. Won't be a classic, calling it now. 

Expect both teams to go and sit back, wait for the other to make a mistake which will make it a bit of a borefest. Won't matter to the winner though. 

Oh and no crying please, save those tears for when you stub your toe on the bed, not a football game.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Red_Dawn said:

My new house is only about 30 mins from Readings stadium, but don't want Hudders to go up for their weakened side antics during the last few weeks of the Season.

Come on royals

But Forest did it few years ago 8 changed though. 

Not really bothered either way, to be honest. I usually have a preference but from the games that we played against them this year I didn’t see anything to excite me.

I know they've earned their right to be there but would much rather be watching a Fulham Wednesday final.

Now I've said that I hope the game will be a cracker! 

Zamora's last-minute winner is currently winning the 'most memorable Championship playoff final' poll on the BBC. Clearly a bunch of QPR fans are tuned in for this one.

Best final I can think of was the Sunderland 4-4 Charlton game.

In recent years Blackpool 3-2 Cardiff was end-to-end and really entertaining.

Archived