Nick Blackman - joined Maccabi on a season-long-loan

DEL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a feeling we are going to regret this, it's typical of someone like him to score the goal in the play off final against us. I could imagine him taking off his top and waving it around whilst giving the Derby fans the big F U for his criticism. Oh gosh I'm already having nightmares.

20 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Got a feeling we are going to regret this, it's typical of someone like him to score the goal in the play off final against us. I could imagine him taking off his top and waving it around whilst giving the Derby fans the big F U for his criticism. Oh gosh I'm already having nightmares.

It'll be the only goal he scores then. FFS he's ordinary, get a grip.

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It'll be the only goal he scores then. FFS he's ordinary, get a grip.

And those are the type of players who come back to haunt you. All I can say is Zamora, Bobby Zamora!!! The Derby  players at Wembley were laughing according to Jamie Ward when QPR brought him on and guess who scored...

1 minute ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Are we contemplating letting him go for free ?

I am sure someone would take him on loan with a view to buy if he is successful.

Surely that's the most win win solution for everyone 

I imagine the humongous wages he's on only make him an 'attractive' proposition on a free. 

Just now, McLovin said:

And those are the type of players who come back to haunt you. All I can say is Zamora, Bobby Zamora!!! The Derby  players at Wembley were laughing on the bench according to Jamie Ward when QPR brought him on and guess who scored...

Great we'll keep him to stop that happening. Or we could just go up top 2!

3 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I am sure someone would take him on loan with a view to buy if he is successful.

That'd make sense to take him on loan then sign permanent in January 2018. 

48 minutes ago, Topram said:

No I am with you! Feel for him 

Same here. He was too quickly condemned by the fans, which obviously knocked his confidence. I am not saying that he would have become a good player for us....just that he wasn't given a proper chance to try and prove himself.

2 hours ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Wages wages wages, to let go is to save money - I can't see him walking away mind.

I've seen nothing in any of his performances, absolutely nothing, to show me he's got anything at all to offer.

Will he go elsewhere and do well? Who cares? You can't keep players 5th and 6th choice on the basis of praying they find form.

A contender for £ for £ worst signing this century? Him and that useless lump Billy Davies signed for £3m to play centre half. 

6 hours ago, needles said:

I've seen nothing in any of his performances, absolutely nothing, to show me he's got anything at all to offer.

Will he go elsewhere and do well? Who cares? You can't keep players 5th and 6th choice on the basis of praying they find form.

A contender for £ for £ worst signing this century? Him and that useless lump Billy Davies signed for £3m to play centre half. 

Nothing to disagree with there which is obviously very disappointing 

Archived