Nick Blackman - joined Maccabi on a season-long-loan

DEL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually dont think he was as bad as everyone made out. Obviously playing through a niggling injury, seemed to get in some good positions then fluff a goal scoring opportunity. If anyond needed a goal when he was here it was him. He also never really got a run of 5-6 games in a row tp show what he can do

Not saying he was brilliant just dont think he was given a fair chance & seems to get a lot of bad press ? 

i achually think blackmans got a great chance with us next season, he will be our weimann of this season everybody said he would be gone now look where he is and if vydra goes lawrence in vydras place! theres a massive place for him to come into the team and show what he can do! 

16 hours ago, Derbylad92 said:

i achually think blackmans got a great chance with us next season, he will be our weimann of this season everybody said he would be gone now look where he is and if vydra goes lawrence in vydras place! theres a massive place for him to come into the team and show what he can do! 

I wouldn’t say “Weimann of this season” is a huge compliment though.

Unless you mean average player who only plays so often because we don’t have anyone else, then he could be that.

23 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I wouldn’t say “Weimann of this season” is a huge compliment though.

Unless you mean average player who only plays so often because we don’t have anyone else, then he could be that.

Unfortunately you are correct but I will admit wieman had his best season for us but him and Anya have always been behind Ince Russell Lawrence and sometimes Bennett in the pecking order for a reason - they are nowhere near consistent or good enough 

Archived