Krystian Bielik

Fraser_23

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, GadFly said:

Don't think that this will happen, can see him going to Forest. Warburton's style of football is more akin to Wenger/Arsenal's than Rowett's is. 

Don't be daft.

Arsenal don't lose 50% of the matches they play.

11 minutes ago, GadFly said:

I was referring to WARBURTON and his style, more than the team he manages. I understand your point though. 

Warburton has lots of styles.

White, seeded, wholemeal, bagels, tea cakes, wraps and of course Gumpets - I mean crumpets. The chairman is apparently a fan of blowing up bakeries, so he'd better watch his step.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Dont see why he want rubbish tip of a ground.

Or maybe he wants regular playing rather being as back up etc. 

17 hours ago, GadFly said:

I was referring to WARBURTON and his style, more than the team he manages. I understand your point though. 

I wouldn't have said his style was like Arsenal - They were quick and punchy on the counter but weren't a possession based side from my recollection?

8 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I wouldn't have said his style was like Arsenal - They were quick and punchy on the counter but weren't a possession based side from my recollection?

Oh yeah, there are certainly differences... Not least that Arsenal are obviously several classes above Forest! I just meant the basic principles of trying to keep it on the deck where possible, playing it out from the back, you know? Rumour has it that Warburton was offered the academy directors job at Arsenal shortly after leaving Rangers, not sure there's much truth in it though. 

Anyway, enough about Forest! 

Not seen this guy play before, but he looks like an absolute unit, he's massive! 

On 5/25/2017 at 17:39, eddie said:

Warburton has lots of styles.

White, seeded, wholemeal, bagels, tea cakes, wraps and of course Gumpets - I mean crumpets. The chairman is apparently a fan of blowing up bakeries, so he'd better watch his step.

You need to trademark 'Gumpets' Eddie :lol:

6 hours ago, GboroRam said:

About time we signed a decent Pole. All the recent ones have been at best mixed. At worst garbage.

Could this be an alternative to the long missed German Centre back ? I mean Poland / Germany ... more or less neighbours. 

23 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Historically not the best of neighbours. 

I always felt sorry for Poland. Russia and Germany tramping through it with monotonous regularity. A polish CB could probably play at left and right side defensively ?

This is the sort of area we should be scouting for our potential loans. Young, hungry, skilful U23 players from top 6/7 premier.league club academies who want to make a name for themselves.

McLaren had lot of success in this market in first time around Wisdom,Ibe, Lingard,Bamford,Ince etc

Archived