Treasures in your attic

admira

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mummified body. Tastefully posed, with a raunchy leather skirt and top two-piece, cheap gaudy jewellery, and what I guess were quite expensive heeled pixie boots. The boots still make me smile. I wasn't smiling back then of course. She shouldn't have mocked me. It was my first time, and l deserved more respect. She respects me now.

An original 1967 US release Sgt Peppers album in fine condition, the lone remnant of my once extensive vinyl collection.  My uncle, a Beatles fanatic claims it's a valuable variant with some mistake or other on the cover.  i'll take his word for it

2 minutes ago, ramit said:

An original 1967 US release Sgt Peppers album in fine condition, the lone remnant of my once extensive vinyl collection.  My uncle, a Beatles fanatic claims it's a valuable variant with some mistake or other on the cover.  i'll take his word for it

If you want to post it to i-Ram, PO Box 2846 Brighton, l will be happy to give you a second opinion.

6 minutes ago, ramit said:

Or you can post it to General mambooka from Nigeria, if you deposit 500 sheep into your local bank he will give you the very best service and very honest service :ph34r:

2 hours ago, eddie said:

I missed an opportunity that night. I could have nicked David Langan's 'Player of the Year' trophy while he was trying to nick my champagne.

I've got his book somewhere in my loft.....Running through walls?......interesting read.

he now prefers to call himself Frank and deny that he is a former footballer.

8 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

Or you can post it to General mambooka from Nigeria, if you deposit 500 sheep into your local bank he will give you the very best service and very honest service :ph34r:

Thanks for that tip but i think i would rather mail it to i-Ram, a fellow Ram would surely never stiff me :whistle:

7 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I've got his book somewhere in my loft.....Running through walls?......interesting read.

he now prefers to call himself Frank and deny that he is a former footballer.

If I'm being Frank, there are quite a few players from recent times that could deny being footballers and we wouldn't blink an eye. :ph34r:

11 hours ago, i-Ram said:

A mummified body. Tastefully posed, with a raunchy leather skirt and top two-piece, cheap gaudy jewellery, and what I guess were quite expensive heeled pixie boots. The boots still make me smile. I wasn't smiling back then of course. She shouldn't have mocked me. It was my first time, and l deserved more respect. She respects me now.

But wait ... is that Agent Clarice Starling knocking on the door?

19 hours ago, loweman2 said:

you wouldn't have a Le Coq home shirt from late 70s would you @Igor that you wanted to sell for large bucks ??

Afraid not me old mucker. Earliest is 90 onwards I think.

I think my bro has the beauty that is the Orange Patrick away shirt framed on his wall.

Archived