• Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

That squad looks incredibly unbalanced to me :blink:

4 keepers

3 right backs

6 centre backs

3 centre mids

3 wingers

It'll be so they can experiment with a back 3.

I can't believe that he's picked 4 keepers and none of them are Jordan Pickford.

Pickford off to Euro tournament for under 21s that's probably why he's not  in the squad for these two games. 

4 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

No Andre Gray? Unbelievable.. 

Why is that so unbelievable?

If you're looking to take in form strikers, since the turn of the year, Kane 25 Vardy 11 Defoe and Rashford 7.....Gray 5.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Why is that so unbelievable?

If you're looking to take in form strikers, since the turn of the year, Kane 25 Vardy 11 Defoe and Rashford 7.....Gray 5.

Gray deserve a chance though IMO. 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Gray deserve a chance though IMO. 

Needs to start sticking the ball in the net more he will get a chance. 9 goals all season isn't saying pick me pick me.

Not a bad squad, really questioning Lingard though... I know Mourinho and multiple England managers have picked him, I just don't see it myself.

With England as a whole I think we're lacking quality on the wings, I don't think any of our wingers are too impressive, we have a half decent strike force now, and in attacking midfield we're okay. I think we can probably get over the lack of wingers if we play 3 and the back and use Walker and when fit Rose as wing backs (Rose not in this batch of games)

Archived