How GOOD is your Rams' Mug?

Ellafella

1 hour ago, WestKentRam said:

I use photobucket.com - upload the photo to this then 'insert other media' and copy the link here.

I prefer the traditional back 4. Two big lads in the middle. The left-back is getting on a bit and has a long term injury but he still does the job.

2017-05-25%2010.04.37_zpspqoi0ynp.jpg

I'm liking your two big centre halves. Tell me, what are you tactics over deployment? Do you always go for the big chaps or do you sometimes get your lips around the left-back? :mellow:

1 minute ago, ramsbottom said:

As cool as it is, doesn't it defeat the purpose of a mug it you don't use it??

2 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

As cool as it is, doesn't it defeat the purpose of a mug it you don't use it??

Now that is simply marvellous. I doubt it'll be beaten. Don't ever use it. They say a door's a jar when it's not used so what the flip is a virgin mug? :mellow:

2 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Ohhh! As Signund Freud would say "signs of ultra anal-retentivity there". Do you iron your socks by any chance @Davidand ha:mellow:ve you indexed and sorted your vinyl collection in chronological order of Artist's name? 

Not at all, the guy just reminded me of Mel that's all so I call it my Derby mug. Some will say I'm the mug but they've never tried the sausages.

59 minutes ago, admira said:

I believe mine is rather marvellous. I've had it for 40+ years and it's never been used either.

IMG_3864.jpg

Never thought I'd ever see a cup older than Forest's! 

58 minutes ago, admira said:

I believe mine is rather marvellous. I've had it for 40+ years and it's never been used either.

IMG_3864.jpg

I don't think this can be beaten. It's mint. If pay to look at that. It's that good. Do all the staff at Pride Park have DCFC mugs I wonder?

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I'm liking your two big centre halves. Tell me, what are you tactics over deployment? Do you always go for the big chaps or do you sometimes get your lips around the left-back? :mellow:

Yes the big lads are usually first on the team sheet. If I can't handle the volume the full backs come into play.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Not at all, the guy just reminded me of Mel that's all so I call it my Derby mug. Some will say I'm the mug but they've never tried the sausages.

Never thought I'd ever see a cup older than Forest's! 

You probably aren't aware of this but they won the European Cup. Twice! But they don't like to talk about it. Much. ??

5 minutes ago, WestKentRam said:

Yes the big lads are usually first on the team sheet. If I can't handle the volume the full backs come into play.

The right-back looks very "handy" and fresh; the left-back looks like a veteran. 

28 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

The right-back looks very "handy" and fresh; the left-back looks like a veteran. 

I like to mix it up a bit and bring in fresh blood now and again. Keeps the lads on their toes otherwise they'd get complacent. If they don't get picked and up at the back of the mug cupboard then it'll be a long hard season for them to make it up to the kettle again. A bit like Alex Pearce in his first season with us.